Stay Away, Superstar! 1

The point in time when she crosses onto this body is when Meng Yuwen is about to start revenge.

Xuan Yunzhi took another step in the giant idol drama, playing the
'female #1' in it.

There was a scene in which a supporting actress was slapped. Zhao Man, who played the supporting actress, happened to be Meng Yuwen's best friend.

So... she was beaten seven or eight times by the woman named Zhao Man. Every time she came back for various reasons. She was slapped and slapped more and more heavier, and finally couldn't stand it when she fell into the pool and fainted.

From this time on, it was first revealed that Xuan Yunzhi was not dedicated in filming, playing big cards, and bullying old actors, and then it was reported that she had a relationship with the director. After that, there were outrageous lace news one after another, even if people didn't believe it at first, but the person said it, they finally believed it.

Then, the audience began to boycott all the scenes Xuan Yunzhi took.

She was hidden by the brokerage company, which was the beginning of her unlucky beginning.

Meng Yuwen didn't show up from beginning to end, but she controlled Xuan Yunzhi's destiny thousands of miles away.

I have to say, this woman is cruel enough.

Since Meng Yuwen can't be hit now, let's take Zhao Man first.

Naturally, the 001 system was aware of her thoughts, and it couldn't help but remind her,

"Host, if you change too much all of a sudden, I'm afraid it will arouse others' suspicion."

Too much change?

So... she can't be angry? And swallow humiliation?

No, no, no, when confronted with her, the people who get angry are always others.

As for the suspicions of others...that is not what she should consider.

She woke up and opened her eyes.

Assistant Xiao Zhang was very happy to see her,

"Yunzhi, you finally woke up."

She patted her chest and breathed a sigh of relief.

Xuan Yunzhi glanced at the little assistant and said with a smile,

"I'm fine."

Then she got up from the recliner.

In a distance, Zhao Man put on a bath towel, walked step by step towards Xuan Yunzhi and sneered.

"You woke up, what are you pretending? Is this a new trick to gain sympathy from the men in front of you?"

As soon as she finished speaking, Xuan Yunzhi smiled, raised her hand and slapped her.

Didn't she say I was playing big cards?

"You!"

Zhao Man didn't expect Xuan Yunzhi to dare to act in front of so many people, she stared at her angrily, wanting to speak.

After the slap, she slapped her again.

Then she lifted her foot directly, and kicked the person into the water when everyone hadn't reacted.

Playing big cards? Bullying the actor?

Since these news will break out, wouldn't she be sorry if she didn't sit down?!

"Xuan Yunzhi!!!"

Zhao Man burst out a sharp cry from the swimming pool.

She really hated Xuan Yunzhi.

The surroundings exclaimed, and many people were also in the mood to watch the excitement.

Zhao Man is an arrogant person and bullied many people with some reputation.

Now that some people are not afraid of things to teach her a lesson, it a very pleasant thing.

Assistant Xiao Zhang was taken aback for a moment, and all of a sudden she almost jumped up.

She hurriedly stopped Xuan Yunzhi.

"Yunzhi, Yunzhi, don't be impulsive, don't be impulsive."

The tone in the words was all frightened.

As she spoke, she was afraid that Xuan Yunzhi would do anything excessive, so she hurriedly took her to the lounge on the side.

"Yunzhi, you have to restrain yourself. We can't offend Zhao Man. Although we also know that you have suffered a lot of grievances, if Wang Jie knew about this, she would definitely scold me to death."

"I did it, why would she scold you?"

note:

lmao I love the yunzhi. that slap was satisfying

ML is the same every world, and gains all his memory(usually at the end) every world.

here a review--
the rest of the cast has negative iq but this world has really interesting moments :> 7/10