Stay Away, Superstar! 33

*unedited

Xuan Yunzhi reached out and hugged his waist. The soft smile on his face has not disappeared since he appeared,

    "Um"

    "Go back."

    " Ao, okay, uh, that Qin Luo..."

    Halfway through, Si Yunxie dragged her white suit cuffs out, she staggered, and her magnetic voice sounded

    "Someone will send her back."

    "... ···Oh"

    She originally wanted to check Qin Luo's favorability rating once, but think about it, they are not familiar at all. If they are forced to do so, it will probably cause counter-effects.

    Si Yunxie and the others appeared arrogantly, and then left with a sway.

    Situ Mu was supported by his brother, and he took a mouthful of blood, and finally vomited out the blood he had just endured.

    Two ribs were broken, and he probably hurt his lungs.

    "Boss!"

    "Situ!!"

    Meng Yuwen's face was anxious, with anger already in his eyes.

    It's all Xuan Yunzhi! ! !

    One of them said anxiously,

    "Boss, it's okay, we will definitely get revenge in the future!"

Qin Luo sneered at the scene of a mess of porridge on the other side, and her voice was slow, as if

    she was appreciating a scene. Dare to declare war on Mr. Si."

    Situ Mu forced to endure the pain and stared at Qin Luo closely.

    The man with glasses asked what Situ Mu wanted to ask

    "What do you mean?!"

    Qin Luo's big red lips smiled unabated, as if watching an absurd farce, with sharp eyes.

    After all, she is not an ordinary star, she is still the eldest of the Qin family.

    "Even you and my parents have to give three-pointers, do you think you can move with Situ Mu?" As he

    said, he lifted the mobile phone in his hand, and the big wave rolled with charm.

    "More Is it?"

    Situmu held his chest with one hand, and stared at the black

a mobile phone far away

    "This phone is useless if you ask for it, because I have already backed it up to the cloud service. It seems that Master Situ's plan is going to fail."

    She smiled and waited for a while.

    "Sister Qin Luo!" I

    don't know when, the agent and bodyguards rushed to protect Qin Luo, and stared at the opposite person vigilantly.

    "Sister Qin Luo, are you okay?" the

    agent asked worriedly.

    Qin Luo said nonchalantly,

    "What can happen to me, let's go." After

    speaking, she glanced meaningfully at Situ Mu and Meng Yuwen's body, then turned and left.

    This video is useful for her.

    She didn't love Situ Mu, but the marriage contract between the Situ family and the Qin family could not be cancelled by her just a few words.

    And this video can not only ask her to dissolve the marriage contract, but also push all the faults to Situ Mu's body.

    In that case, why not do it?

    On the contrary, Xuan Yunzhi's hand just exposed made her look at him with admiration.

    Let's talk about Xuan Yunzhi who was dragged away.

The system’s icy voice sounded,

    "Meng Yuwen, the beloved of heaven, has a good luck value of 78. Please continue to work hard."

    Xuan Yunzhi raised his brows when he heard it. The good luck value was 78? Why did the luck value suddenly drop so much? ?

    Moreover, Yu Mengyuwen was not hurt in the slightest when he confronted Situ Mu just now, how could it be?

    The system explained in a timely manner that

    "Situ Mu is a very important figure on the road to Meng Yuwen's success. Suppressing him caused Meng Yuwen's good fortune to drop."

    Xuan Yunzhi's thoughts changed,

    "Then, if you hit Ouyang Meng, you will also have an impact on Meng Yuwen. Does Yuwen cause harm?"

    "Similarly." The

    simple system gave Xuan Yunzhi an idea.

    Meng Yuwen's achievements in this life can be said to be established by walking around men.