Stay Away, Superstar! 18

Xuan Yunzhi actually already had a idea in her heart, and it was probably Si Yunxie who helped her deal with it.

It's just that when she went online, she found out that the hot topics discussed yesterday were gone when she woke up this morning.

It's clean, so clean that there is nothing.

She raised her brows and raised her red lips. This method of treatment was really simple and rude.

However, it is not something that a superstar can do to suppress a lot of media and make them dare not release a rumor.

A dim light flashed in her eyes.

At this time, the phone vibrated again.

She answered the phone, "Hello? Sister Zhang."

"Where are you? I don't have time to tell you anything else, come to the company." Sister Zhang hurriedly hung up after talking.

Xuan Yunzhi's company is called Liuyun Film and Television Company.

Coincidentally, it was Ouyang Meng that was set up in order to break into the entertainment industry, which is a gold game.

As an artist under Ouyang Meng's company, this status has advantages, but there are also some drawbacks. It is best to have the opportunity to terminate the contract with this company.

It doesn't feel good to be restrained everywhere.

When she stood at the door of the office building, dressed in a casual dress and a pair of black sunglasses, she looked at the door of the office building for a long time, and finally walked in.

Following the memory, the agent's office is on the third floor.

She was getting on the elevator and was about to go up to the third floor, when she heard the noise and the sound of high-heeled shoes.

On the face, Meng Yuwen was guarded by four or five bodyguards, wearing a little white dress, with some amorous feelings at the end of her brows and eyes, which made her even more outstanding.

Next to Meng Yuwen, she saw a fat manager model.

"Yuwen, you don't want to be a kid like this, why do you have to push off the schedule and ask for that little 'female #3' ? The president wants me I came to take you, but I went on the path of an international superstar. It’s a waste of time to film that kind of petty scenes.”

Meng Yuwen pouted unwillingly, “Sister Zhao Hui, I just like that role. Besides, that drama is not. Did you say that the heroine has been changed to Qin Luo? Being able to play with her can also attract a lot of topics and popularity."

Meng Yuwen seemed to have already made up her mind, as she was speaking, she saw the elevator door slowly she was about to die, and that glance happened to see Xuan Yunzhi with her eyes down and smiling.

Although it was a glance, she still saw it clearly.

Watching the elevator stop on the third floor, Meng Yuwen stepped into the elevator next to her and went straight to the third floor.

"Oh? What are we going to do on the third floor? Don't you want to find the president?"

"I saw an acquaintance and want to meet her." Meng Yuwen's eyes flashed quickly as she said this.

In the elevator, the bodyguards stopped on the first floor. Only Meng Yuwen and Zhao Hui's agent were in the elevator.

Xuan Yunzhi walked to the end of the third floor and was about to turn, when she heard a crisp, "Miss Xuan."

She stopped, tusk.

Downwardly, she concealed a touch of impatience in his eyes.

"Beep————, system prompt, host, she is the target you need to attack, please restraint, prompt, not obliterate, do not obliterate!!!"

"En."

She replied from her heart.

When she recovered, she looked up again, her face had returned to her former look, and she raised her eyes to Meng Yuwen and glanced at "Miss Meng, something is going on?"

Hearing Meng Yuwen's little high heels, she walked towards her.