Stay Away, Superstar! 50

*unedited

The

    handsome and unparalleled face with a flash of cruelty and a chuckle, still hangs on his face as before, "Zhier

    did not want to be the same I explained it?"

    Subai's wrist was sore, but she couldn't tell from the expression on her face alone.

    The voice in this recorder is beyond her doubt.

    Explanation?

    What kind of explanation makes sense? ?

    There was a smile on her face and she stumbled,

    "Yes, this is all the previous thing, I really have nothing to do with Ouyang Meng!"

    She tried to clear the relationship with Ouyang Meng.

    The man smiled with thin lips and was still handsome and unparalleled.

    "So, Zhi'er does have an old relationship with him."

    A statement, in a calm tone, sounded like wind and rain in her ears.

    Xuan Yunzhi looked at him and swallowed his saliva. Since she came in, the servant had been talking yin and yang strangely, and every word seemed to be targeted with a calm and unwavering face with irritation.

    No, that's not right, since she just met with Ouyang Meng, this mood has become quite wrong.

    It seemed to care very much, very angry and resisted.

    This feeling is like being jealous? ? ?

    Xuan Yunzhi was shocked by the cognition flashing in his head.

    As if confirming, she hesitated to open her mouth,

    "Uh, that's Ouyang Meng, I really admired..."

Before she finished speaking, a pair of well-knotted hands were placed on her waist and restrained forcefully.

    The long and narrow eyes were tainted by the darkness of the eyes, and they came with wind and rain,

    "Really what? Huh?" The

    slow and magnetic voice said each word, as if to force her to say an answer.

    But when she opened his mouth, he leaned down and kissed her red lips fiercely.

    Hard

restrained, stretched arrogantly into the siege ground, domineering kiss with rudeness, compared with affectionate, punishment means more.

    "Hmm~"

    She stepped back after being kissed by him, and leaned back on the table.

    Passively and weakly bear it.

    After a daze, her eyebrows curled up, but she showed no fear or anger. She stretched out her arm around his neck and even took the initiative to cater.

    Ah, he turned out to be jealous.

    This kind of cognition made her feel the original annoyance disappeared cleanly.

    Xuan Yunzhi probably spent all his thoughts on strategy and confrontation when he was alive before, so that she was unfamiliar and scary in dealing with emotional matters.

    When she had just eaten, she realized that Si Yunxie seemed to be in a bad mood.

    She also thought that this person didn't want to talk to her, didn't want to pay attention to her, and thought she was an eyesore.

    It was a bit at a loss. After all, he was the one he liked, and he couldn't be the same as the others.

    Hearing Xiao Zhang telling her to go, she hurriedly finished her meal and left.

    Until just now, she looked at him as if he was very angry about the recording, and then looked at him as if he didn't want to let him go, and dragged her to hold on, then the head turned around.

    With a smile, Si Yunxie seemed to notice this woman's gentleness and initiative, and the unpleasant anger in his heart finally disappeared.

    The originally rude kiss was finally stained with a hint of soft color, which ended the intense kiss.

    Sure enough, that damn choppy shouldn't be kept.

When he opened his eyes, a gloom flashed in his eyes, but he saw the woman with a crooked eyebrow and a smile.

    To be angry, he liked her delicate and soft appearance, so that the depression began to dissipate.

    She put her arms around his neck and didn't let go.

    "I only like you." With a

    soft voice, he looked at him intently and brightly.

note:

"damn choppy" LMAOOOO THE NICKNAMES CAME BACK...  how did i notice