Dark Night BOSS 29

Tang Yi stood at the door. He looked at the screen displayed on the monitor. Although he didn't know what Miss Xuan said, it was obvious that the boss was not happy.

 "This may be Miss Xuan's expedient measure."

Si Yunxie lowered his eyelids, as if thinking about something. After a long time, he said,

"Find a lawyer."

"Yes Master."

Tang Yi responded and waited for a while. Seeing Si Yunxie kept silent and said nothing else, he withdrew the door and left.

Half an hour later, Xuanyuan Rong was knocked out again by Xuan Yunzhi, and was carried away by two men in black.

Xuan Yunzhi was in a good mood, there a smile on her red lips when her goal was achieved.

No man will give up his beloved woman, especially when he realizes that his beloved woman is not happy, and he still has a chance.

Although Xuanyuan Rong didn't make a statement in the end, he could see that his heart was still swaying. At this time, he only needed a push, and it was almost the same.

While thinking, she pulled out a lollipop from her pocket.

As she looked up, she saw Si Yunxie's handsome face that was mostly covered in the shadows, accompanied by the dim light, bright or dark, bringing out a touch of indescribable beauty.

She took apart the lollipop, and walked towards him.

"Huh? You came on time."

As she was speaking, a hand with distinct knuckles and well-knotted bones stretched out and snatched the lollipop that she was about to hand to her mouth.

He looked at the lollipop, and looked at her thoughtfully,

"Such a bad thing, do you like it?"

His unbridled voice brought out indescribable emotions.

Xuan Yunzhi raised her brows as she listened.

Is he here to find fault?

She likes eating it does he think he can control her?

She raised her hand and wanted to grab it, his thin lips still had a careless smile, he raised his hand and deliberately leaned his body over, and then Xuan Yunzhi was forced to retreat to a corner.

The roots of Xuan Yunzhi's teeth was itchy, she really is too naive.

Just as she was thinking about it, the lollipop was horribly stuffed into her mouth by him.

She tasted the sweet taste of strawberry that reached the depths of her taste buds.

Listening to the sloppy voice in her ear,

"It seems that the taste of what you like has always been this way."

It seemed that there was a deeper meaning in his words.

She held a lollipop in her mouth and snorted.

Does this guy really treat her as a soft persimmon?

Raising her hand and squeezing his arm, she reversed his body and stepped on the wall and kicked it sideways, then kicked at Si Yunxie's face.

Her shot was too unexpected, and her stepping down was also real.

Si Yunxie didn't become surprised with his other hand and easily blocked her attack.

How could he know that Xuan Yunzhi's toes turned hard, and with a bang, she easily reversed and pushed the person against the wall.

Xuan Yunzhi looked like a bully, and took a bite.

He felt the softness on his thin lips, and his eyes flashed quickly, stunned.

After her lips and teeth blended, she raised her head, and the silver thread pulled out the ambiguity.

She hummed twice, her eyes were proud,

"Inferior quality? By coincidence, I think the boss is in charge. Is it possible that the boss also thinks that he is a low-quality product that is not influential?"

After finishing speaking, Si Yunxie was stunned and she planned to leave him.

Inferior?

Dare to say that his taste is poor?

This is simply unbearable.

It's just that she was going to leave, but someone refused.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

With a bang, she slammed into his chest.

note:

I have no idea what happened.