Stay Away, Superstar! 49

*unedited

Xuan Yunzhi raised his eyelids and looked at her, not knowing when Xiao Zhang had already left.

    A quarter of an hour has passed since I stood and talked here, and found that the director had not come over and the machine had not been installed.

    Thoughtful flashes flashed in his eyes, stood up without saying anything, and walked back.

    She walked along the road without seeing Assistant Zhang, holding two invitation cards in her hand, and after a pause, she went to Si Yunxie's lounge.

    When I walked to the door, I saw Tang Yi standing outside the door and walking over,

    "Tang Yi."

    "Miss Xuan."

    She nodded, then raised her hand to pass the invitation card to him.

    "Qin Luo asked me to give it to him. Si Yunxie’s.”

    Tang Yi didn’t reach out to take it, but instead smiled and said,

    “Miss Xuan, you should go and give this invitation to Mr. Si yourself.”

    When he said that, he opened the door and showed the invitation. posture.

    Xuan Yunzhi held the invitation card in one hand and looked at Tang Yi's appearance inexplicably... weird.

    But I didn't think much, and walked in.

    As soon as she walked in, she saw Si Yunxie sitting on a chair, a white casual knit shirt that made him lazy and honorable, but that handsome face was mostly hidden in the shadow of the light.

    See his face, on the dresser, stood as a voice recorder thing, that there came a sound positive

    , ", how do you like Ouyang  president?"

Sound familiar no longer familiar with the inquiry A little bit shy.

    "Huh? Yunzhi, why did you suddenly ask this, is it possible that you fell in love with President Ouyang?"

    "Don't talk

    nonsense, he doesn't remember me anymore, we are not even friends." "I can't talk nonsense, look at Yun The appearance of the young girl Huaichun Zhi is clearly in love with President Ouyang, but President Ouyang does not have a girlfriend now, and Yunzhi still has a chance."

    "Really?"

    There was hope in the words.

   "Of course, but...you still have to tell me, do you like President Ouyang?"

    "...a little bit."

    In those words, with the joy of the young girl's cherishing spring, anxiety, and fearlessness.

    This should be a beautiful thing, but, tmd, who is the Yunzhi in the recording and the familiar voice! ! !

    She raised her eyes to look at Si Yunxie, and the man was still smiling, as usual.

    The sound in the recording sounded tirelessly over and over again.

    I finally understood why Tang Yi had to ask her to send it in personally!

    She opened her mouth, but she didn't know how to explain it.

    What can she tell him?

    Say, Ao, the person in the recorder is not me, but the original soul of this body.

    I accidentally attached to her...

    Who would believe this? ?

    Who would believe it! ! !

    Go to the dressing table and press the recorder to death.

    I feel upset by the sound inside.

    There was a loud smile full of magnetism, with his unique charm,

    "No wonder Zhi'er always protects him everywhere, it turns out that it is the lingering feeling." The

    faint voice fell in the words of the lingering feeling. When the time came, there was more gloom in his narrow eyes.

    The cold system sound rang in Xuan Yunzhi's mind

 "The system prompts that if the character Ouyang Meng is killed before the host has completed the strategy, the host will also be obliterated. Please protect the character, Ouyang Meng."

    Xuan Yunzhi

    "········· ···"

    Xuan Yunzhi held the two invitations in his hand, walked to Si Yunxie, and handed over one of them.

    "Qin Luo asked me to give it to you. Tomorrow will be her birthday party. , Said it was..."

    Before he finished speaking , his wrist was held tightly.

note:

oh noOoOo

the fact that 001 had to say that XD