The Lord Regent Who Begged for Love 2

*slightly edited

Almost the first time she saw her, Xuan Yunzhi almost blurted out, Duan Muyue.

The heroine in this plane world, in a way, Duan Muyue and Xuan Yunzhi are almost alien.

Because this soul living in Duan Muyue's body is a killer from the 21st century.

According to the memory given to her by the system, the assassin's name was Ye Yi. Because of an accident, he traveled to this continent and attached to Duan Muyue.

And the time she was attached was just a moment after being caught up to the ring.

Ye Yi became an unarmed and thin Duan Muyue, and her wrists and hands remained as fierce as ever.

Naturally, this hungry wolf, these people who were fighting for the only spot, were all killed by Duan Muyue.

She was thinking, and Duan Muyue on the ring had already shot, holding a rusty hook that was hung on one side as a decoration, jumping high and inserting it into the large arteries and veins of the hungry wolf. Up, almost all the hooks were inserted into the hungry wolf's flesh, and with a pounce, she followed the gravity of her downward fall, the hooks were embedded in the hungry wolf's flesh, and from top to bottom, a deep bone was drawn. The opening, and this opening is on the neck of the hungry wolf.

With a bang, the hungry wolf fell to the ground in the shocked eyes of the crowd.

All the soldiers boiled because of Duan Muyue's actions.

And just before they had time to react, Duan Muyue had already become a reaper of death, killing the remaining four or five people in a few strokes.

Indifferent and resolute, blowing in the wind, showing a pale face, and those eyes that are like a murderous machine without emotion.

Xuan Yunzhi raised her eyebrows and leaned on one side. Amidst the noise and exclamation, her attention did not stay on Duan Muyue's body for too long. Instead, she looked towards the ring above the huge cage

Watching area.

Until the exclamation sounded a little weaker, there was silence for a while in the ring, and she saw a man wearing a yellow robe and five-claw golden dragon embroidered in front of him. He was only a double ten and a man with indifferent face and sharp eyes appeared in front of her, although he was not very old. But the whole body exudes a noble air, and it is obvious at a glance that this person's identity is not simple.

Xuan Yunzhi's red lips curled up, compared to a lip shape, she was talking to herself, Qin Jingyan.

The emperor of the Principality of Saint Yan is also the hero of this plane story, and she needs to be the target of the mission.

Almost at the moment when Qin Jingyan appeared, the voice of the 001  sounded indifferently,

"Host, your strategy target has appeared, please go to Qin Jingyan, the darling of heaven."

As soon as the voice fell, red letters appeared in front of her eyes. The darling of heaven, with a good luck value of 100.

Then she saw that when Qin Jingyan saw Duan Muyue on the ring, a bright light appeared in his eyes,

"Bring her to my tent."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

This is the first meeting between Duan Muyue and Qin Jingyan. From this, the story unfolds.

Xuan Yunzhi rubbed her eyebrows, and muttered in her heart,

"System, why is the strategy level of this novel plane more difficult than the real world strategy?"

"Beep————, Host, its evaluation standard is professional. Measured, the 001 system just reported with the superior. Because this is caused by the system, the host can get the complete story of the novel plane "Mou". "

Yes, this rumored difficulty mode, a-level plane, is actually a novel story under a pen.

The name of this novel is "Mou"

The system has transferred the general memory to Xuan Yunzhi's memory, so she has a general understanding of the development of the whole story.

note:

still editing stay away, superstar! so updates will be slow sorry :((