Dark Night BOSS 11

Leng Binghan walked out of the Leng’s mansion and rode in a dark sports car, stepped directly on the top of the accelerator, as if his anger was spreading, and disappeared in waves of screams.

"Entertainment reports, according to the latest news, the city’s most girl-crazy single diamond Mr. Nan Gongyu announced that he will invite major media to witness his engagement with Miss Jiang Xiaolian in three days..."

As soon as I got here, with a bang, a dark sports car slammed into a telephone pole on the road.

Leng Binghan raised his eyes and looked at the huge screen, with heartache and unwillingness in his eyes, and he squeezed the steering wheel fiercely.

At night, in the Seven Pins Bar.

The follower’s blasting music, cold and handsome black leather tights, coupled with his handsome face, saw him sitting alone in front of the bar to get drunk, which attracted many women to take coquettish steps and step on high heels step by step. They rubbed against him.

"Go away!"

He coldly and angrily smashed out the wine glass.

Finally, the girl who was approaching disappeared.

Until a smiling and clear voice came in,

"Leng Binghan."

Word by word slowly seemed to confirm something.

Looking up, in front of him, sat a casually dressed girl.

Exquisite appearance, red lips bring out a soft smile, no matter how you look at this chaotic bar.

Xuan Yunzhi felt the look in his eyes, but regardless of these, she took a glass of beer in his hand and sighed.

"Finally, I found you."

There is no strangeness in her words, it was if they have known each other for a long time.

Leng Binghan sneered at this strike-up.

"Who are you?"

"Xuan Yunzhi."

When these three words fell, Leng Binghan planned to drink alcohol.

Although he had never really seen her, he was quite familiar with the name Xuan Yunzhi.

Wasn't it the woman who forced Xiao Lian to leave her home in a miserable way?

His cold eyes almost instantly brought out killing intent.

Xuan Yunzhi smiled as if she hadn't seen anything. She said slowly,

"I came to you about Jiang Xiaolian and Nan Gongyu's marriage. "

"You still have a face to show up?"

His cold voice was disdainful.

Xuan Yunzhi slowly drank the beer, her red lips became brighter and brighter.

"I know what you're thinking, but you'd better listen to what I said.

After all, didn't you just withdraw from this competition just to give Jiang Xiaolian a happy life?"

The cold eyes brought out the scrutiny, and burst into light in an instant.

"What do you want to say?"

"I want to say, if you want her, this is your last chance."

She was vague, but Leng Binghan's attention was focused on her.

Looking at her coldly and gloomily,

"What can you do?''

Xuan Yunzhi hooked her lips to bring out carelessness,

"My method needs your cooperation."

After speaking for a while, she followed,

"But you can rest assured that the person I am targeting this time is Nan Gongyu. His name has the foundation laid by my parents. I want revenge. And you like Jiang Xiaolian, so I think we might be able to temporarily cooperate on their marriage."

After a short silence, there was an answer,

"Alright."

Xuan Yunzhi hooked her fingertips, her smile grew thicker, she was not afraid that he would not agree.

It was another half an hour of negotiation with the two of them.

However, the cold face was very bad in the end, and the hand holding the glass was tightly white.

It can be seen that he is struggling.