Dark Night BOSS 33

When Si Yunxie got back in the car, Xuan Yunzhi was cross-legged with a lollipop in her mouth, playing a mobile game in her hand.

She was playing happily, feeling a gap in the next seat sinking, she raised her head, and crashed into a pair of playful eyes.

With her distracted effort, a burst of sad music on the phone's "GAMEOVER" logo appeared on the screen.

She threw the phone aside.

"Was it successful? "

Si Yunxie asked with burning eyes.

His well-knotted hands pinched her chin and his eyes narrowed.

"Little girl, who gave you the courage to ask me to do this?"

Xuan Yunzhi blinked, very innocent.

"Si Dangjia's appearance are perfect. Not doing this is a waste of resources."

She said sincerely, with a flash of cunning in her eyes.

According to her request, Si Yunxie meant to agree, and naturally he wouldn't bother her later.

But he was inexplicable and unhappy just watching this woman play a game with his heart.

The darkened Lincoln extended version slowly left the street corner. Half an hour later, the car drove into the Si's old house.

When Tang Yi got out of the car, Xuan Yunzhi walked up to him and handed him a business card.

"Please call the coffee shop and say...Si Yunxie forgot something there."

At that time, Xuan Yunzhi spoke briskly, and the game had already been set up. She was just waiting for others to get involved.

At the coffee shop.

The waiter who was cleaning found a watch left on the sofa, she picked it up and exclaimed,

"Is this watch left by the guest just now?"

Jiang Xiaolian came over, took the watch and looked at it carefully. A touch of worry flashed in her eyes.

The watch looked very valuable at first glance.

He must be anxious to find it.

The waiter couldn’t bear to look at Jiang Xiaolian.

"Xiaolian, didn't you know that handsome guest? How about you call him and tell him?"

Jiang Xiaolian held the watch tightly and did not respond.

Suddenly, the phone at the front desk rang, Jiang Xiaolian raised her head and trotted over.

She answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, half an hour ago, our boss went to your store for coffee, with Miss Xuan Yunzhi. Do you remember?"

Jiang Xiaolian heard it and her heart tightened.

"Yeah, I remember."

"Did the lady ever see a watch on the table?"

"Yeah, yes."

"That's right, that watch is very important, but there will be a meeting later, so I can't get it in person. I wonder if you can ask someone to send it to the Dayu Hotel Suite 808?"

Jiang Xiaolian didn't know why, but her face flushed.

"...En."

"Si Dangjia likes being quiet. He doesn't like strangers appearing at his home arbitrarily. After you enter, you just need to quietly put the watch on the table and leave. Thank you."

"No, you are welcome."

The simple conversation made Jiang Xiaolian soak her palms.

She thought it was an accidental encounter, but she didn't expect to see him again after their farewell.

That handsome and unparalleled man.

Thinking of this, Jiang Xiaolian's heart jumped even more.

In the old house of the Si family, Tang Yi finished speaking as Xuan Yunzhi ordered.

He watched Xuan Yunzhi nodded with a smile while holding a lollipop.

Si Yunxie walked to her, and the two looked at each other.

"When did I lose a watch?"

Xuan Yunzhi's eyes were bright. She smiled,

"That watch belongs to someone else."

"What about Dayu Hotel Suite 808? "

"Naturally, you don't live there."

Si Yunxie raised his eyebrows. He poked her head with his finger,

"I'm not stupid."