Stay Away, Superstar! 48

*unedited

There is a lot of teasing in the words.

    Zhao Man stared at Xuan Yunzhi with an extremely angry expression in his eyes,

    "You!"

    But suddenly he seemed to have thought of something, and his conspicuous red lips pulled out a smile,

    "Xuan Yunzhi , I see how long you will be able to linger."

    Zhao Man put his hands on his chest and looked confident, and looked up and down Xuan Yunzhi with a deep sarcasm.

    "He said he liked President Ouyang, and he was playing ambiguously with Mr. Si. If you let Mr. Si know that you are such a prodigious person. Woman, at that time, I am afraid you will die miserably."

    She said triumphantly as if she had expected her ending.

    Xuan Yunzhi lowered his eyes, his eyes flashed quickly.

    She knew that Zhao Man would not say this casually, he must be relying on something to do something to her.

    And Zhao Man's character is a big brainless, if there is no Meng Yuwen behind it, she would not believe it.

    Thinking like this, Qin Luo was wearing a windbreaker and high heels clattering, walking step by step

    "Yun Zhi" with a

    nice ethereal voice.

    Zhao Man and Xuan Yunzhi looked up together.

    Zhao Man's expression changed, and the arrogance that had just been facing Xuan Yunzhi completely disappeared,

    "Sister Qin Luo, why are you here?"

    Qin Luo nodded as he looked at Zhao Man as a greeting.

Then he walked to Xuan Yunzhi and handed her an invitation card in her hand.

    "Tomorrow night is my birthday party, I invite you to come."

    Qin Luoluo was generous, and said simply.

    Xuan Yunzhi took it, wondering

    "Why did you invite me?" The

    two of them... only met last night, right?

    Qin Luo shrugged,

    "I plan to announce something at the banquet. You happened to have witnessed the whole process. I invited you because

want to share this result with you. "

    Xuan Yun fat smile, this is really solid, man.

    But she said the air to announce some of the things she had guessed something.

    Brow of a challenge

    " marriage? "

    " Otherwise it? "

    Xuan Yunzhi took the invitation card and looked at it repeatedly, and nodded,

    "Okay, I will be there on time." "

    Qin Luo nodded, awaiting to leave footsteps paused,

    " Oh, yes, this invitation, you help me turn it over to Mr. Secretary, after all, the two of you ???? so well. "

    Xuan Yunzhi licked the corners of his lips to cover up the embarrassment in his eyes. In the

    end, he took the invitation.

    They were so familiar..., they were quite familiar earlier, but now... ours Mr. Si is getting angry.

    Zhao Man was completely ignored, so that he gritted his teeth to Xuan Yunzhi. I don’t know when Xuan Yunzhi and Qin Luo became friends.

    Qin Luo invited Xuan to his birthday party . Yunzhi attended.

    That was really a high-class party. After

    Qin Luo left, Xuan Yunzhi also planned to leave.

    She really had nothing to talk about with Zhao Man.

However, it seems that everyone has a lot today. He wanted to talk to her, so that Qin Luo just walked with the front foot and followed the hind foot, Meng Yuwen appeared.

    "Sister Yunzhi. "

    Meng Yuwen's white suspender dress, holding the current new bag, a charming and pure image of a lady appeared before her eyes.

    "Huh? Why is Sister

    Yunzhi here?" Zhao Man put

    her arms around her chest, and said disdainfully, "Who knows what she is thinking about."

    Meng Yuwen wondered,

    "Sister Yunzhi should take a good rest. I just saw the director say, a There will be a scene in the water in a few hours. Sister Yunzhi has to do her best."