Dark Night BOSS 47

Si Yunxie’s attention was not on the mahogany box, but instead was all on Xuan Yunzhi’s body, his thin lips were smiling.

"Do you like this hairpin?"

Xuan Yunzhi took the hairpin out of the box. In an instant, a red light flashed quickly.

She didn't notice, but Si Yunxie clearly saw it.

She hadn't spoken yet, but Si Yunxie grabbed her arm and pulled it into his arms forcefully.

Alluring laughter came from depths of his throat,

"Sure enough, only you can see it."

He spoke very quietly, not as if he was speaking to Xuan Yunzhi, but just muttering to himself.

She held the hairpin in one hand and felt inexplicable happiness.

But that wasn't important, this hairpin also fits her, she already liked the moment she glanced at it.

Furthermore...Look at that carving, it should be a treasure.

After half an hour, the two people walked out of the old house, Xuan Yunzhi held a red wooden box in her hand and was beaming with happiness.

Si Yunxie held her with his arms with one hand, and seemed to be in a good mood.

She saw the red Hummer parked at the door of the old house. She looked left and right to look for someone.

"Tang Yi is not coming with us?"

Si Yunxie lowered his head and smiled.

"What kind of date is it where three people are together?"

When she was speaking, she had embraced the mahogany box and walked to the front passenger seat. She opened the door, and sat in. Soon, she saw Si Yunxie sitting in the driving position.

He put his well-knotted hands on the steering wheel and glanced sideways at Xuan Yunzhi, who was playing with the red box with great interest, and his smile deepened with his thin lips.

The car set off and slowly drove out of the house.

The red hummer parked in an amusement park and attracted the people coming in and going.

Si Yunxie glanced out of the car, and raised his brows,

"Are you sure you want to be here?"

Xuan Yunzhi nodded,

"Well, it's a must for a date, the park..."

There were many people, not only Si Yunxie would get bored, Xuan Yunzhi was actually not a master who likes to get into crowds of people.

Especially when Si Yunxie walked down, there were originally onlookers around the car. In the end, under the eyes of exclaiming, shocked, and amazed. Everyone's attention was attracted on Si Yunxie, and even took pictures with their mobile phones.

His brow furrowed, his face no longer looked like a smile, but instead he looked like a stranger that someone shouldn't be near to and was impatient.

His exquisite, beautiful and perfect face was perfect, but it still made people feel offended.

As a result, many people consciously dispersed, and a small part of them did not give up, but they only dared to watch from a distance of five meters away.

Even so, Si Yunxie was still dissatisfied.

He lifted his eyelids and scanned the gaze that was not far away, his eyes were deep and no one knew what he was thinking.

Then, he was picked up by a little soft hand,

"Let's go."

She didn't have so much time delay now.

They saw such a scene from afar.

A woman in a white dress was holding a handsome man.

The woman was full of interest, and the man seems to be lacking in interest and seemed detached, but he let allowed the woman lead him from beginning to end.

This beautiful picture always made people reluctant to interrupt.

Until,

A gunshot sounded.

Bang.

It disturbed the birds and dispersed the crowd.

Everyone screamed and fled in panic.

Si Yunxie stared blankly at the woman who was smiling just now, who suddenly fell down, a large amount of blood red on the front of her clothes.

note:

...