Stay Away, Superstar! 30

*unedited

Xuan Yunzhi stared for a moment, then chuckled with his forehead.

    Gee.

    Situ Mu turned his gaze to stare at Xuan Yunzhi, his fair and handsome face was already gloomy and scary.

    "You damn it"

    Xuan Yunzhi tilted his head and chuckled.

    "This sounds familiar, I always feel like I've heard it from somewhere." Then it

    seemed to be abrupt,

    "Oh, by the way, someone protected Miss Meng once said this like this. It’s just that I remember that the man who made love to Miss Meng the other day was Mr. Ouyang, right? I didn’t expect Miss Meng to change another good method within a few days.”

    She chuckles painlessly, making Situ's face even more gloomy. .

    Just looking at his expression does not seem to be unknowing.

    Is it possible that Situ Mu knew that Meng Yuwen was getting better with Ouyang Meng?

    This idea flashed in Xuan Yunzhi's mind, and an idea rose from her mind.

    But the thought hadn't formed yet, so he listened to Situ Mu's sullen face and his cold voice almost came out of his teeth.

    "Looking for death!" It

    seemed that Xuan Yunzhi had just accidentally poked his sore spot.

    As soon as the voice fell, he rushed towards Xuan Yunzhi again, and a sharp blade wiped her hair with a sharp edge.

   Heh, the hair was disconnected and drifting away from the air. Xuan Yunzhi's eyes were sharp, and then he listened to the system prompt in his mind,

    "Beep --- Perceive the other party's killing intent, the host is in danger."

    She narrowed her eyes, her eyes disappeared from the smile she had just smiled, and her eyes were as cold as stars with a touch of disdain.

    Want to kill her?

    You have to see if you have that ability.

    With a thought in her heart, a handful of weeping blood red hairpin engraved with inky black flowers and vines in her hand appeared in her hand.

    Very strange

as long as she harbors killing intent in her heart, this disappearing hairpin will appear in her hand.

    He stabs back quickly, reflexively, every move is clean and tidy.

    Zhu Chai seemed to have sharp points, and the bloody eyes of the phoenix flashed a fascinating red quickly.

    Si Yunxie was initially accepting entangled questions from several reporters, but inexplicably he felt something, and put his hands in his trouser pockets,

    "Tang Yi."

    A perfect smile was outlined on the handsome face.

    It's just that there is a hint of haze in the eyes.

    Tang Yi, who had no sense of existence, followed behind him and prevented the reporter from asking questions.

    Then, under the protection of a group of bodyguards, he quickly left, leaving only a slender back view of the group of shots.

    On Xuan Yunzhi's side, Situ Mu instinctively sensed the danger, and the two of them fought all of a sudden.

    And the more he fought, Xuan Yunzhi became more excited, and Situ Mu became more frightened.

    Who could have imagined that a woman who was dressed so beautifully in a formal dress that she didn’t care about her eyes would have such a hand that is not inferior to the special forces. Wearing a pair of 10-centimeter high heels will not affect her actions at all, her eyes are sharp and clean , Making him more and more vigilant.

    Qin Luo looked at Xuan Yunzhi's confrontation with Situ Mu's eyes with surprise.

    I am afraid that anyone who sees this scene will be shocked from ear to ear.

    Who is Situ Mu?

    It was a major position obtained from real guns and a man with blood on his hands.

On the contrary, he was defeated by a third-rate weak artist one by one.

    Every time Situ Mu and Xuan Yunzhi entangled each other, the intent to kill Xuan Yunzhi increased in their hearts, and this woman couldn't keep it.

    But... now is not the time to be true to this woman, but the video.