Dark Night BOSS 18

19 good luck value were dropped!!!

Unexpectedly, his value dropped 19 good luck points.

While she was stunned, she suddenly felt her waist tighten, and a rush of heat hit her face. She subconsciously tried to hit the hands awat, but her waist was clenched tightly.  Her whole body was held in his arms and was pulled onto the car.

Lifting her eyes, an arrogant and handsome face caught came into view.

The system said again,

"Beep, the system prompts, this is an opportunity."

Xuan Yunzhi was stunned when she heard this,

Chance? What Chance??

Ah, yes, just now Nan Gongyu's good luck value was dropped by 19 points. She is busy these days, and she is not as good as Si Yunxie's who can easily drop Nan Gongyu's good luck value.

Sure enough, as the system said, the existence of the big villain is born to overcome the darling of heaven.

What does this mean?!

This means that she has to cooperate with Si Yunxie for those bastards!!

There is such a golden thigh here, as long as she holds it firmly, there is nothing to say about Nangongyu!

So that in such an instant, Xuan Yunzhi's policy changed.

He is not an ordinary golden thigh.

Blinking, Si Yunxie's eyes were all on her.

Looking at this woman, he didn't know what she was thinking, the expression on her face changed back and forth, and finally her gaze was certain, as if she had made up her mind, her eyes were burning with fiery eyes.

The playfulness flashed in Si Yunxie's eyes, and the curvature of the thin lips became more and more deep.

Lifting up his distinct fingers, he poked her forehead,

"What are you thinking in your head?"

A voice full of magnetic charm whirled in Xuan Yunzhi's ear.

Si Yunxie's voice sounded like feathers, sweeping lightly, she felt an itch in her heart.

Her eyes blinked, returning to her senses, only then did she realize that their postures was ambiguous.

Si Yunxie held her whole body in his arms, and the hem of her high skirt almost exposed all the slender and straight legs.

This person was so close to her that the hot breath sprayed on the skin of her collarbone, causing her to shiver.

Xuan Yunzhi looked at this person's close-up handsome appearance, with danger and aggressiveness, she couldn't help but swallow.

The quiet atmosphere and the close distance made the atmosphere between the two more and more ambiguous.

Si Yunxie smelled the faint fragrance of perfume, mixed with traces of blood.

His brows quickly wrinkled, and then disappeared. One hand was pressed against Xuan Yunzhi's injury, and his hand was stained with warm liquid.

He didn't take his hand away immediately, instead he pressed hard on her wound.

"Ah!"

    Xuan Yunzhi felt a sudden rush from her back, and hee body subconsciously drew forward.

Caught off guard, she was kissed at the corner of her lips with a wicked smile.

With Si Yunxie's expression, she suddenly turned on a violent switch.

"Well..."

She was deeply kissed and could not refuse.

He was like a wolf that had been hungry for a long time and lurked for a long time, watching this little sheep stupidly running over to challenge his bottom line four times.

Didn’t hold back, one hand with well-knotted joints clamped her two wrists, the other touched her waist with blood stains, and the kiss deepened, and with force, this man’s kisses looked like his. The same, with the arrogance and danger of siege.