Stay Away, Superstar! 21

*unedited

Meng Yuwen wants to speak again, but is blocked by Tang Yi on the side

    "Miss Meng, what can you tell me, Mr. Si’s temper" It's not very good. I have always had poor patience for explaining things."

    His words were sincere, with unquestionable solemnity.

    Meng Yuwen looked at Xuan Yunzhi's leaving back, a cruel color flashed quickly in his eyes, and a pure smile appeared on his face again.

    Tang Yi watched all her reaction in his eyes calmly, without saying a word on the face.

    Ouyang Meng said,

    "I don't know if Xuan Yunzhi and Mr. Si are..."

    Tang Yi had a gentle smile on his face,

    "That's Mr. Si's business." The

    faint words, with rejection, gentle and polite, and It sounds extremely embarrassing.

    Ouyang Meng's eyes flashed unpleasantly, and he still said,

    "I don't know what Mr. Tang Yi is going to talk to me?"

    "Two things, one is the termination of the contract between the agent Wang Hong and the company, and the other is the contract between the artist Xuan Yunzhi and the company. . "

    Ouyang Meng instant deep eyes, chuckle loudly

    ," Mr. Ai for people to dig up clouds in my company? "

    Tang without any disguise, comb the hair meticulously reasonable manner  " Ouyang president may think so. "

    in this reasonable manner Below, there is a strong support that makes him dare to speak like this.

    Ouyang Meng clenched his hands, his handsome and profound features were indifferent, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    Let's talk about the two Xuan Yunzhi who were dragged away by Si Yunxie.

    As soon as they got out of the elevator, they exclaimed, marveled, and amid the sound of countless mobile phone photos, they passed through the crowd, walked out of the company, and got into a scarlet Maserati.

    The car drove out at extreme speed, and it could only make people stop watching the dust.

    After driving for about half an hour, the car crossed the road, from the busiest Fanhua Street market until it was about to arrive

in the

suburbs.

    Stabbed, the car stopped, and the tires made an arc.

    She looked at the parked car and breathed a sigh of relief.

    The hand holding on to the seat belt gradually loosened, and he was about to inquire about the purpose of coming here.

    One side of his head, he saw Si Yunxie's magnified and handsome face, leaning over.

    The familiar breath came over.

    "Hmm..."

    Her eyes widened, her white chin was lifted, and her red lips were caught.

    The kiss got deeper and deeper, the original lips touched, and the lips and tongue gradually blended.

    His whole body was pressed, and the kiss became more and more hot and domineering.

    She cooperated almost subconsciously, her hands wrapped around his neck.

    This action seemed to please Si Yunxie, so much so that he raised his hand and hugged the person into his arms, kissing harder and deeper.

    I don't know how long it took. This deep kiss gradually became a struggle between the two.

    "Ah!!!"

    Her stunned eyes suddenly came to her senses, she pushed the man away and stared at him.

    The hand touched his lips, and a few strands of blood appeared on the hand.

    There was some annoyance

in her eyes, but she heard a faint smile above her head, and her chin was once again provoked by a pair of distinct hands to force her to look at the enchanting character.

    "Angry?"

    His voice was hoarse and lazy, and a little careless.

    Xuan Yunzhi glared at him, without saying anything, just leaned over, and snapped a bite.

    Her unexpected movement was accompanied by a muffled sound.

    Only when she was about to retreat, someone pressed her head with a big palm and kissed him again.

    With a lingering kiss, almost instantly, her mouth was filled with the bloody smell of rust.

note:

have i ever told you that they kiss a lot?  like in the following worlds, they kiss almost every chapter... this is only the beginning XD