Stay Away, Superstar! 10

"Then think about it now."

Xuan Yunzhi smiled, then patted him on the shoulder, and walked over Tang Yi to the commercial car.

She opened the car's door on her own, and after seeing the person sitting nonchalantly inside, she curled her lips and sat down.

When the door closed, the commercial vehicle started slowly.

"Where are we going?"

Si Yunxie leaned his head with one hand, leaning against the back of the chair, his narrow eyes brought out inattentiveness,

"You only ask now? Too late."

The voice of the 001 system sounded in a timely manner,

"The system prompts that the host can alliance with the ultimate villain, which will help complete the task."

She doesn't know why, the 001 system seems to be very keen to let her cooperate with Si Yunxie.

She rubbed her head with a headache.

As soon as she lifted her plain hand, Si Yunxie saw the scraped skin on the back of her hand.

Seeing this, he quickly flashed a dark glow in his eyes, and the smile with his thin lips faded.

The slowly moving car stopped.

The door was opened, she saw a villa on the hillside.

It was a quiet environment. There were no other residents in the surrounding area.

Xuan Yunzhi got out of the car.

She raised her eyebrows and walked in behind Si Yunxie.

In an instant, the dark villa was brightly lit.

When she saw the whole villa, she only had one feeling: It felt open.

Small wool blankets are stitched tightly with silk everywhere in this area of ​​more than two hundred square meters.

It should have been contaminated with holiness.

But the furniture, framed paintings, red agate crystal tables, etc., are dazzling red everywhere.

It felt arrogant and indifferent. Just like him.

Bam.

The door behind her was shut.

In the empty villa,

Only she and Si Yunxie are left.

He stretched his long legs, stepped to the sofa and sat down.

Xuan Yunzhi also sat down opposite him after looking at it.

"Mr. Si intends to stay with me here tonight?"

He raised his eyelids and scanned her.

"Not only tonight, you will live here in the future."

Xuan Yunzhi listened and frozed. She smiled directly,

"Mr. Si, if I remember correctly, we've seen two times. If you forcibly tie me here, I can call the police."

"You don't want to?"

He smiled calmly. His words falling down one by one.

She slightly frowned.

To be honest, she didn't know what he was planning to do.

I can't see through him at all.

If it is said that she provoked his revenge, according to this person's temperament, he will definitely not be so gentle.

But if she asked her for something... she never believed that this person would do anything to please others just because of what she asked for.

People like him are always arrogant and surly.

Even if he is wearing the skin of an international superstar now, he would never change his work.

At this moment, she heard him faintly.

"Xuan Yunzhi, who are you?"

She was taken aback when she heard this, and suddenly laughed.

"I am Xuan Yunzhi, who else can I be?"

She thought that he was aware of the difference between himself and the soul before this body.

But the way he looked at her, his eyes were deep as if he wanted to look into the depths of her soul.

Da Da Da Da, the well-knotted hand, knocked on the table one after another, keeping the rhythm unhurriedly.

The arc of his thin lips is became deeper and he smiled wider.

"Intuition tells me that you are mine."

note:

Oh, my.

I just had to put that in bold.
low quality edits as usual