Stay Away, Superstar! 26

*unedited

Xuan Yunzhi froze, but immediately filled with a smile on his face.

    Facing the camera that kept flickering, he didn't make a fool of himself, and he didn't respond to what Si Yunxie said just now.

    It's as if they weren't talking to her.

    Indeed, seeing Xuan Yunzhi’s reaction, he looked unfamiliar with the big star of Si Da, everyone thought they were overreacting, and when they swept over the scene, they heard Qin Luo’s smile bursting out, and his voice was crisp and sweet.

    "Mr. Si is really good." A busy person."

    Qin Luo, as a queen-level person, is naturally the focus of a lot of media shooting.

    Ever since, with her answer, she thought that Si Yunxie had just said hello to Qin Luo, and the camera kept flickering between the two people.

    However, it seems that...our company superstar does not seem to want such a simple hasty passing.

    Ignoring everyone in the body, he took a long leg and walked in front of Xuan Yunzhi.

    Across a table covered with white cloth, with his hands in his trouser pockets, with a careless laziness, he suddenly bends over, and that handsome face is magnified in front of Xuan Yunzhi's eyes.

    She was purely a conditioned reflex, with a stab, and even the person took a chair back.

    Dodged the handsome face that was magnified infinitely.

    She was afraid that she would not care about the people around her, so she would kiss her own way.

    Si Yunxie watched her reaction, with thin lips and a deep smile,

    "What to hide?"

    This person didn't pay attention to the media at all.

    She laughed angrily,

    "What I hide, I do not know, Mr. Si?"

    Si Yunxie brow of a challenge

    , "Mr. Si? When Miss Xuan with me so polite?"

    She winked, an innocent look

    , "I fear Mr. Si also I’m not familiar with it. Wouldn’t it be misleading to call something else?”

The

    two of them are close to each other, and the two of them are fighting. The reporter behind him heard nothing.

    It's just that when you look at the two of them with such an ambiguous posture, it is clear that there is a situation! ! !

    Think about the road to fame of the big star.

    Have you ever seen him do anything ambiguous with others?

    No!

    Even at the beginning of the only scandal with Qin Luo, it was only a photo of a smiling conversation with Qin Luo, and then a lot of netizens thought of something.

    When I think about it, the light flashes constantly.

    Si Yunxie looked at her, his pouting smile remained unchanged, and his eyes became a little ambiguous.

    "Just now , Zhi'er was not the reaction."

    His voice was meaningful, with some aftertaste.

    Xuan Yunzhi's cheeks flushed uncontrollably.

    Finally heard Ouyang Meng's cough,

    "Mr. Si, long time no see."

    Dan Feng's narrow eyes looked faintly, and he looked at Ouyang Meng for a while, but he laughed without saying a word.

    Finally stepped away and walked to his position to sit down, looking at the camera,

    "I'm late, sorry."

    His neglect made Ouyang Meng's face flashed with embarrassment.

    After the one and a half hour press conference, almost most of the time was on Si Yunxie's body.

Tomorrow's front page headlines have already made a point.

    At the end of the press conference, naturally, the rest place is different according to the different levels of coffee positions.

    However, there was nothing more to Xuan Yunzhi.

    Sister Wang carried the skirt for her on one side, shrewd and capable, but said nothing about Si Yunxie.

    Just said,

    "Yun Zhi, the scene of this "Youth Time" has been changed a lot. After I go back, I will take a good look. I will enter the group and start shooting three days later."

note:

ah, he's way too much lmao

Fast-through System: Villain Boss, Wantonly Flirting On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara