Stay Away, Superstar! 15

Ouyang Meng looked at the back of Xuan Yunzhi's departure, with a flash of haze in his eyes.

Meng Yuwen's tears were whirling, and she leaned in Ouyang Meng's arms. "Ouyang, what does Miss Xuan mean? Ah, yes, I just remembered that someone had ill-intentioned and posted a video on the Internet saying that Zhao Man was bullying the newcomer. Does it have anything to do with this?"

Her delicate voice sounded timely.

Ouyangmeng looked at the weaker woman in his arms, with pity in his eyes, "Yuwen means that Zhao Man was deliberately framed?"

Meng Yuwen was quiet for a long time, biting her red lips, as if tacitly acquiescing, and then said,

"That.. I watched the video. The victim is Miss Xuan, so people on the Internet scold Zhao Man for getting out of the entertainment circle, but I understand Zhao Man's personality, she is not the kind of person who bullies others casually. Ouyang, you, you must I want to give Zhao Man justice."

Ouyang Meng's eyes flashed thoughtfully. "Xuan Yunzhi?"

Originally thought that this person named Xuan Yunzhi was a time-conscious person, but he didn't expect that there were a lot of Scheming City Mansion.*

(note: ?)

If she didn't commit the crime to his head, then he would forget it, but if she dared to provoke him and make Yuwen unhappy, she should die.

While thinking about it, he lowered his head and dropped a kiss on Meng Yuwen's lips, and soothed,

"Don't worry, leave it to me."

When Meng Yuwen heard it, she smiled and smiled on her face with tears. She hugged Ouyang Meng tightly and acted like

"Ouyang, you are the best."

Just as she lowered her head, her eyes flashed with disdain.

This Xuan Yunzhi deviated a bit from what she had expected.

But so what?

A little star of the second and third rate.

Even with that little brain, she was only given shoes.

When thinking about it, the light of disdain in her eyes disappeared in an instant.

At noon, Xuan Yunzhi received a call from her agent, Wang Jie.

At that time, she was having lunch with Si Yunxie.

As a result, as soon as the phone was picked up, he heard a verbal abuse.

"Xuan Yunzhi! Do you have a brain?! What kind of character is Ouyang Meng, do you dare to mess with him?!"

Her sharp voice pierced the phone, holding the phone away from her ears.

When she heard Sister Wang's abuse finally stopped, she answered

"Sister Wang, what's the matter?"

"What's the matter?? Something has happened! You didn't go online? Go online and check it out for yourself. What are you talking about. Also, where are you, I'm going to find you now."

Xuan Yunzhi listened and silently looked up at Si Yunxie, and refused to say,

"Sister Wang, I'm not at home now, nor in the crew. Let me find out about the situation first, and I will call you back later."

After finishing speaking, I just hung up the phone without waiting for Sister Wang to say anything.

Madden!!!

#The unspoken rules are on top? #

#Knowing people, knowing the face and not knowing the heart, is it pure or pure? ? ! #

#It turns out that the video was edited? #

A one of the news, almost overnight a morning effort, blowing.

Her posture was clearly to push Xuan Yunzhi into the abyss, and she would never be able to stand up.

Netizens' comments also show a bipolar trend.

Some people believe that Xuan Yunzhi is innocent.

"My family Yunzhi is innocent and innocent, low-key filming, take Yunzhi away, we don't make an appointment."

"It looks like Yunzhi kicked the hard board, according to the previous traces, she should not be such a person."

"Support Yunzhi, always believe in Yunzhi."

Of course, there are also people who believe in these news.