The Lord Regent Who Begged for Love 7

*slightly edited

With her head drooping, her dark hair dangled, covering most of her cheek, and she answered earnestly every word.

After speaking, she heard a chuckle,

"You came to see this king with a disheveled hair, do you want this king to see how miserable you are, pity you?"

His voice came from the thin lips without any urgency, and it was extremely charming.

In fact, she didn't want to her hair to be like this, but although she has memories of this aspect, this technique is not something that people who have never combed before can do it all at once.

She still bowed her eyes, knelt down on the ground and kowtow.

"Please quell your anger, this slave and maid does not mean that."

Xuan Yunzhi's movements were very slow. But when you enter this continent, you have to do it.

He eloquently seemed to have no intention of letting her go, "According to you, this king will be wrong?"

His long and narrow eyes flashed lightly and quickly, half-closed his eyelids, looking at the thin woman kneeling in front of him.

It was really surprising, he actually wanted to make things difficult for this woman on purpose.

Just to see her in a dilemma on purpose.

The book in his hand was thrown to the side, because of his movements, the collar pulled even more.

She knelt on the ground, her mouth opened and her mouth was awkward for a while, she didn't know what to say.

After a while, she heard Si Yunxie's slow voice, "I was in that ring yesterday, wasn't it stiff? After only one night, it became a dough that was kneaded and rounded."

His words were playful, he turned his head to look at Xuan Yunzhi, did not ask her to get up, but still told her to kneel there.

She knew what he meant. She saw him at the beginning of that day and everyone worshiped. Only she was standing next to the dead wolf's corpse, letting the blood flow under her feet, and looked up at him.

Although the figure is thin and weak, the soul hidden in this body is not comparable to others.

So that at a glance, it made him remember it in his heart.

Xuan Yunzhi paused,

"This slave servant didn't know that he was the prince." She looked clear, and the smile with his thin lips became rich.

"Now you know?"

"En."

Suddenly feeling a fierce murderous aura coming from the front, her body was purely a subconscious reaction. She leaped high on the ground, and the Phoenix Weeping Blood Hairpin in her hand suddenly appeared, stabbing the person who was hostile to her.

In the end, she met a pair of playful eyes and smiled, asking her to come back to her senses at once, and her movements suddenly stopped, and she stood still in front of the lotus bed.

When she paused, she suddenly saw the man who had been lazily lying there, with a dark glow in her eyes, stretching out her hand with distinct joints, grabbing the skirt of her chest, pulling hard, and she was crushed with a bang. On the Furong couch,

He pressed her with both hands, and the whole body was pressed against her. She felt that the body on her body first paused, and then the face with the golden silk mask turned towards her cheek. When she posted it, the action was very slow, just like...what a tempter.

When his cheeks came over and leaned over her shoulders, those narrow eyes flashed quickly, and a smile came from the depths of his throat, with a deep smile. He seemed to be very happy to her.

The scorching breath sprayed on one side of her skin, instantly turning into pinkish winks.

This person didn't seem to feel how ambiguous the two people's postures were now, but instead moved closer to her earlobe,

"Who are you?"

His beautiful voice is full of deep charm, and her heart was itchy.

"Xuan Yunzhi." She replied.