Dark Night BOSS 13

Tang Yi originally stood aside and waited for instructions, but he looked at their head of the house and stared at Miss Xuan. His Master's eyes were hot.

There seemed to be no place for him to stay, so he silently walked out of the room door and closed it.

 Si Yunxie leaned over inexplicably, his head almost touching her forehead,

 "Is it delicious?"

It seemed to be so delicious that she didn't even look up at him.

 Xuan Yunzhi picked up a piece of braised pork, wondering,

    "Do you want to eat it?"

He looked at the piece of braised pork, opened his mouth and ate it.

 Xuan Yunzhi's eyes widened and whispered,

"It is rumored that Master Si has a habit of cleanliness, and strangers should not be close to him. It seems that this rumor cannot be trusted."

The smile on Si Yunxie's lips became wider, and he supported his forehead with one hand. The posture is lazy and unhurried.

 "Have you investigated me?"

 "What else can I investigate? I just asked someone and found out."

  As she was talking, she didn't forget to deliver food to her mouth.

He does have a habit of cleanliness, and he hates other people approaching.

But he doesn't know why. When he met Xuan Yunzhi for the first time, she held a pistol on top of his head. That was the first time that Si Yunxie had was not bored by someone.

 It is because of this that Xuan Yunzhi is able to be alive and well here.

If she were someone else, she would have died in his hand the moment the gun was pointed at his head.

 And now, he found that he seemed to be more and more interested in Xuan Yunzhi, and he didn't even dislike the chopsticks she had used just now.

 Regarding this realisation, Si Yunxie's eyes were getting hotter and hotter as he looked at her.

After a while, Xuan Yunzhi ate for herself, seemingly indifferent to everything next to her.

He looked at Xuan Yunzhi's attention on the rice, inexplicably displeased, raised a finger, and pressed the chopsticks she was about to clamp.

Her white little hands were grabbed by someone. Si Yunxie ate the piece of cabbage on her chopsticks.

Fortunately, he did not continue to mess with her.

When she was full, she finally felt relieved.

Sitting aside and tilting her head, she looked at him,

''Do you have something you want to ask me?"

 Si Yunxie lifted his eyelids,

His fingers ran across the crystal cup in front of him, and looked at Xuan Yunzhi's eyes as if there was something,

"Why are you looking for Leng Binghan?"

Xuan Yunzhi did not expect that he would ask this,

"Some personal matters."

"It is related to that Nan Gongyu's engagement banquet?"

 He asked nonchalantly.

Xuan Yunzhi did not hide it either, and nodded.

 Da Da Da, tapping his fingertips on the table, Si Yunxie looked at her faintly and said,

   "Do you like him?"

    "I don't like him."

    She answered simply.

 Si Yunxie listened, the haze in his eyes faded, and stood up. There were still questions to ask, but now he has no plans.

"Since you are full, let's go."

 Xuan Yunzhi stood up and followed behind him.

 After all, she relies on him for her current food and clothing consumption, and she has to be submissive no matter what.

Three days later, the engagement banquet between Nan Gongyu and Jiang Xiaolian came soon.

Nan Gongyu contracted the most luxurious restaurant in X City to celebrate this happy event.

All the reporters had gathered at the door for a long time, and the flashing lights kept flashing to focus on every guest.

Finally, an extended Lincoln appeared in the sight of everyone. 

The door opened, and Nan Gongyu was dressed in a black tailored suit. As soon as she stretched out her long legs, his stern and cold face flashed with a smile on his face. Jiang Xiaolian walked out of the car with her weak hand holding his arm.

note:

*Lincoln is a car