The Lord Regent Who Begged for Love 10

*slightly edited

(note: Principality will be changed into Kingdom, if you guys think it does not fit I will change it back^^)

--

Xuan Yunzhi lowered her eyes and thought quietly in her heart. She listened to Qin Jingyan's quietness, and suddenly said,

"Uncle Emperor, I don't know the one I got yesterday. Where is the female slave now?"

The female slave in her mouth is naturally Duan Muyue.

When Si Yunxie heard this, he seemed to recall that woman.

Although the golden silk mask blocked most of his appearance, the playfulness brought out by the thin lips still made people see clearly.

"She dared to commit a crime and injured the emperor's dragon body. It is already a capital crime. The emperor asks a minister to take care of it?"

Qin Jingyan's eyes flashed a dignified look, and he looked up at Si Yunxie again, his face still as cold and solemn as before.

"Uncle Emperor, This woman I want to teach it myself."

Si Yunxie raised his brows, and his deep danfeng eyes made people unable to see what he was thinking.

"Oh? Could it be..."

His words were very meaningful, and Qin Jingyan quickly interrupted,

"No!"

After finishing speaking, he felt that he seemed too eager, and said with a straight face, "This female slave dared to commit the crime. I must teach her a lesson, so she won't bother the emperor."

When Si Yunxie heard him, his playfulness was more intense.

"The minister just saw that woman, but he was a little interested. If the emperor can’t teach well, he can also be sent to the minister to discipline himself..."

He didn’t panic, but his face was was ashamed almost instantly.

But he still resisted, "I don't need to bother the emperor."

After speaking for a while, he said again, "Uncle emperor, I am here to bid farewell to the emperor. It has been half a month since I left the capital, so I should go back."

Qin Jingyan did not intend to continue that topic, Si Yunxie didn't mention it any more, just lowered his head and half closed his eyes.

"Alright, the emperor is the lord of a country after all, and he should always go back to grasp the political situation." At first glance, his words seemed to be unintentional.

But in Qin Jingyan's ears, it always felt so harsh.

Grasp the political situation?

Anyone on the mainland in this clear sky does not know that the Kingdom of Shengyan is the regent alone in power?

Who doesn't know that Qin Jingyan is just a puppet emperor?

His words were really heartbreaking.

At this time, there was a voice from the soldiers outside.

"My lord, do you want to eat?"

Si Yunxie glanced at the young emperor with a smile, "Your Majesty would like to eat here?"

Qin Jingyan clenched his hands tightly, seeming to be holding back something.

"I'm leaving first, the emperor is slow."

The extremely cold voice uttered these words, and then turned and left.

Xuan Yunzhi stood on the sidelines and watched. She, an outsider, couldn't help feeling that... the emperor was really aggrieved.

He only has the title of emperor, and he had no real power as the emperor.

It is estimated that Qin Jingyan is also sitting like a needle in that position.

Until Qin Jingyan walked out of the tent, he did not cast a glance at Xuan Yunzhi.

Following that, dishes were served under the command of a soldier.

In a short while, more than a dozen exquisite dishes were already on the table.

Although she knew it was a military camp, it was quite scary when she saw a few mighty and mighty men walk in with their dishes.

When the dazzling array of dishes was in order, one of them, a man in his thirties who was dressed in black, bent over, with a sincere tone,

"Master, the dishes are ready, please have a meal."

Xuan Yunzhi looked at that person, still introverted and meticulous, Tang Yi.

Haa.

It is also really strange. Every time she meets Si Yunxie, she can see Tang Yi no matter which world she is in.

After speaking, Tang Yi raised his head and glanced at Xuan Yunzhi who was standing aside, then bowed to Si Yunxie and retreated outside the tent.

note:

TANG YIIIIIIIII