Dark Night BOSS 46

"Is the tear big enough? How about I to tear it for you? Hm?"

His teasingly asked her. She couldn't help but curl her mouth, and raise her head to look at him and blink.

"Are we dating now?"

Si Yunxie held her in his arms tightly.

"Of course."

She scrunched her eyebrows, opened her small white hand and shook it in front of him.

He looked at the woman in his arms smiling like a fox, then looked at her hand, and smiled.

"What is it?"

"My present."

She spoke as if she was stating the obvious.

After speaking, she paused, and then added,

"Where are my flowers?"

She looked at him eagerly.

The two looked at each other.

The air was quiet for a few seconds.

Xuan Yunzhi bit her lip, uh...the way I look like, he probably knows this is the first time I've done this, right?

"Online dating tutorials say that when you first date, you will basically have them."

Present? She wants one?

After a moment of shock, he smiled more deeply.

For him, this appointment was much harder than talking about an arms project.

However, he still held Xuan Yunzhi's hand and took her to the old house.

"Hey? What are you doing?"

"Didn't you want gift?"

......

......

"I do not want your body as a gift."

She rightly warned.

Si Yunxie hugged her after hearing it. He leaned over and chuckled to her ear.

"Let's do it later then."

"......"

"......"

The the two of them were about to walk to the room at the end of the fourth floor.

She had never set foot on the fourth floor of Si's old house.

This was the only condition that Tang Yi told her after coming here.

'You can go anywhere but the fourth floor is forbidden.'

Xuan Yunzhi was a little curious but had no plans to play with fire. After all, she relied on Si Yunxie, so she never went there.

Unexpectedly, Si Yunxie himself was the one who brought her here in the end.

There is only one room at the end of the corridor on the fourth floor.

The lock had a sense of historical age, like an antique.

He took out the key, opened the door, and led her in.

The lights in the room flicked on.

The entire room was nearly two hundred meters away, empty, with strange diamond shapes made up of mirrors on all sides.

When she looked at it for a moment, it give her the illusion of a dazed and endless sight.

From beginning to end, he just smiled, as if he had already anticipated her reaction.

Da Da Da Da Da, footsteps sounded evenly, Si Yunxie kept walking until he reached the center.

A six-sided high platform, it was dark.

There was a blood-red wooden box on it.

It is about the same length as ordinary chopsticks, the width of a finger.

He picked up the box with a well-knotted hand, and played with it carefully, a fascination flashed in his eyes.

He opened the long box, and handed it to Xuan Yunzhi's eyes,

"Here, my present."

Xuan Yunzhi looked at the contents in the mahogany box and raised her eyebrows.

It was a hairpin.

Its long, slender body is pitch black. It had flowers and vines entwined in it, and on top is a blood-red phoenix head. The sculpture is life-like. If one looked closely, in the dark eyes of the phoenix, there hanged tears of blood.

It was a kind of fascinating beauty that extended from the depths of darkness.

It's like...Si Yunxie.

She raised her eyes to look at Si Yunxie,

"This is such a good thing, are you really going to give this me?"

After all, if it was given to her, it would belong to her.

note:

"it looks like si yunxie." oh.... its more than that :))

yay its the magical hairpin