Stay Away, Superstar! 41

*unedited

and all of this is due to Si Yunxie who is just like a different person today.

    I don't know what blow this guy has been. She can always feel that this person is much more clingy than in the past, and the line of sight when she looks at her is hotter.

    So that every time she met his sight, her heartbeat skipped a few beats, and she subconsciously wanted to avoid his sight.

    Si Yunxie watched this woman standing in front of him hesitating, and didn't know what was thinking in his head.

    Raising his hand, he grabbed the plain-white wrist, pulled it hard, and even the man fell into his arms with the script.

    Follow to circle people.

    Xuan Yunzhi was stunned for a moment, then looked straight at him, and suddenly looked at him with a complicated expression.

    "What does Mr. Si mean?

    She asked straightforwardly.

    Xuan Yunzhi, this man, is worth of strength." Her IQ is also good. It’s her emotional intelligence, which is always inexplicably moving.

    This speculation, if you can see it in the past.

    But a pair of boss Yunxie, probably because she likes other people. So that it’s good to look at this man everywhere, and this Si Yunxie’s city can accommodate several Xuan Yunzhi, so that guessing whether this person likes himself or not has become Xuan Yunzhi’s uncertainty. .

    Division cloud evil never said, she never asked.

    but now, she seems to not bother to go guess, direct mouth to ask.

Division Qin Zhao Yun evil smile, faint voice

    , "fat children think? "

    Xuan Yunzhi flattened his mouth, looked at the exquisite and beautiful cheeks, and suddenly said,

    "Do you like me?"

    Those eyes were all agile, and there was a little expectation.

    Si Yunxie listened, as if being pleased, his arms around her waist became harder and harder, and a smile came from deep in his throat.

    "Zhier"

"Huh?"

    She raised her head and looked at him suspiciously.

    A faint red light invaded Si Yunxie's eyes almost instantaneously, she stared blankly, as if her spirits were all attracted.

    Si Yunxie's smile is still the same as before,

    "Zhi'er likes me?"

    Xuan Yunzhi bit his mouth and looked at him directly,

    "I like it."

    She said simply, not at all muddled.

    Such a person, no matter how many times we meet again, she will always like him.

    Even if she knew it, she was the only one who remembered everything in the end.

    His head rested on Xuan Yunzhi's shoulders and he hugged her tightly into his arms. There was a shock from his chest, accompanied by continuous smiles,

    "I know Zhi'er 's mind."

    Si Yun could tell. The evil is extremely happy.

    However, Xuan Yunzhi's face turned black after reacting.

    This, this damn man, he hypnotized her again? ?

    "Si Yunxie! Are you hypnotizing me?!"

    Si Yunxie put his arms around his slender waist, his voice was soft, but his smile never broke,

    "It's not a shame to like me, I make you like it. That's fine."

Xuan Yunzhi blinked as he listened to him, uh...

    "Really?"

    Si Yunxie nodded seriously, but Xuan Yunzhi wondered. He allowed me to like him. Does it mean that he likes me too?

    Xuan Yunzhi reacted to this cognition for a long time, so that all his attention was on it, and he completely forgot about the hypnotized thing.

    The two people in the room are sitting ambiguously, talking ambiguously, and the atmosphere is ambiguous. The two people are ambiguous.

    The door of the room was knocked.

    "Mr. Si, the director said that we can start filming." It

    was Tang Yi's voice.