The Lord Regent Who Begged for Love 9

*slightly edited

However, Qin Jingyan seems to be used to it and did not say much.

"Uncle Emperor, Zhao Chuangong country has scored, royal heirs also imputed to clean, whether the revolted back to the city?" Asked occasion, inadvertently glanced at the line of sight on Xuan Yunzhi, then back line of sight .

Si Yunxie half raised his eyelids, paced to the chair, and sat down.

"Your Majesty means that you don't intend to continue to attack the city?"

Qin Jingyan shook his head,

"Our military strength also needs to be restored. " His brows were frowned, and he seemed to be a little worried.

Si Yunxie chuckled lightly, and he looked down to bring out amusement, but did not speak.

Qin Jingyan waited quite a while, looked down at the hand stand between the sleeve clenched, he had to ask out loud, "What does Uncle Emperor think?"

"Since it is the meaning of His Majesty, how can I avoid minister The truth to follow?"

Qin Jingyan seemed to heaved a sigh of relief when he heard this.

He nodded, "So, after a few days of dressing, the class will return to the court. Just leave the troops standing here."

"Xuan Yunzhi." He answered casually.

As the two went back and forth, Xuan Yunzhi's memory also flashed quickly.

Qin Jingyan...

This person made the original owner into a man who was buried in a deserted place in the deep palace.

An existence that makes the original owner deeply love and hate.

According to the introduction of the novel, Xuan Yunzhi has been loyal and swearing to protect Qin Jingyan's long journey against Si Yunxie. She has never done anything that harms Qin Jingyan's interests. There is just one thing that the original owner likes Qin Jingyan.

Even the original owner finally couldn't stand this feeling of admiration later, and once confided her feelings to Qin Jingyan one night.

Qin Jingyan promised that when the event is successful, she will be admits her into the harem

For this promise, the original owner almost killed her life. On that day, the Scarlet Soul Army under Si Yunxie leveled the last principality, and the five nations have been unified since then.

She was found to have cut off a finger during the fight in order to pass the message to Qin Jingyan.

Si Yunxie's class went back to the imperial gate, and everyone knew his heart and forced the palace.

Originally, if Si Yunxie was determined to ask for the throne, how could he not get it?

Only something went wrong and Si Yunxie died in the palace.

Since the removal of the enemy, Qin Jingyan has become the only monarch of the five nations.

The original owner thought that from then on, she could always be with Qin Jingyan, but three days after dhe was called into the palace, her limbs were cut off, dug her eyes into the wine jar and became a woman who was buried in the deep palace.

Before she was dug out of her eyes, Qin Jingyan was wearing a dragon robe to see her in person, but with the iron color on his face, he had no affection at all.

He said, "I can't make Yue'er sad. Since you have to enter the palace, don't blame me for hurting the killer."

This sentence lingers in the heart of the original owner for many years. If there is a chance, she must question this man loudly. At first, he promised to give her a position that she couldn't even think of. At first, he promised to take her into the palace.

(Why, why! Do this to her! ! !)

This resentment accumulates so much, so much that it summons her to avenge her and punish the beloved of heaven.

The mind came back slowly, if it was called Xuan Yunzhi's evaluation, is this disgusting that Qin Jingyan did?

She couldn't answer, this is an era where human lives are like ants.

People who were killed by Si Yunxie could burn piles of piles for three days and nights. If all the wronged souls feel innocent, it is estimated that Si Yunxie will not be able to make up for the eighteen layers of hell.

But..., since Xuan Yunzhi's task was to attack Qin Jingyan, she leaned over this body again.

She will help her beg back for the grievances suffered by this body.

note:

personally, the original owner and qin jingyan kinda suck