Stay Away, Superstar! 57-60

*unedited

Because Qin Luo was originally the female number one on the "Youth" crew, and the director and Si Yunxie were both invited to attend her birthday dinner.

    As a result, the producer waved his hand and finished filming early in the afternoon, and stopped filming at night.

    At 6:30 in the evening, in the

    Lincoln car, Si Yunxie was dressed in a white suit, exquisitely tailored, making him more and more noble.

    With a handsome and unparalleled appearance, as soon as he got off the car at the appointed dinner place, countless flashes began to flash.

    The three words Si Yunxie are enough to make all the flashes focus here.

    When I saw the slender and handsome person appearing on the red carpet, the sound of the shutters fell in full, for fear that I could not get the same.

    It's just that people who originally thought they were so handsome would step into the banquet hall, and this was also true of Si Yunxie's temperament.

    Although he is always smiling, the alienated aura around him always makes people avoid subconsciously.

    But this time, I saw him standing in front of the car, reaching out his hand, as if waiting for something.

    After that, I saw Xuan Yunzhi in a white dress with this exquisite and innocent appearance. He walked out of the car and was easily held by Si Yunxie.

    The two people walked in with an affectionate attitude, this can be regarded as a blow to the reporters present.

    Who has ever seen a big star be so close with whom?

    Gossip?

    No, after reaching the level of Mr. Si's reputation, there is no need to disdain to do that.

    Just like the ambiguity between him and the actress Qin Luo before, it was just a picture of the two talking face to face with a smile.

Chasing the wind and catching the shadows are mostly unbelieving.

    So..., this, this, seemingly unfamiliar woman, is that Mr. Si's girlfriend?

    Reporter

Crazy captures, but they are all blocked by a group of black bodyguards, protected from the air, even if there are countless problems in the stomach, Can't come forward and ask.

    Entering the banquet hall, there is melodious music, cakes and drinks are placed on a long table a few meters away, and the dance floor is in the center. Many people are dancing in the center to communicate.

    As soon as she and Si Yunxie entered, many people's eyes fell on Si Yunxie's body.

    Xuan Yunzhi's eyes flowed, she smiled and looked at Si Yunxie on one side,

    "It seems that Mr. Si is very popular, so I won't disturb Mr. Si's communication." As

    she said, she let go of her holding hand.

    Just as soon as she let it go, someone grabbed her wrist in dissatisfaction,

    "Miss Xuan turned around and decided to turn her face away?"

    His voice was faint, Xuan Yun smiled, and helplessly reached out and beat him

    . If you have something else, go and have fun by yourself."