Dark Night BOSS 41

Si Yunxie's words kept lingering in her ear over and over again, but before she exclaimed, she was interrupted.

Her slender waist was hugged tightly, as if to rub her into his body with great force.

Crazy, crazy!

This person is crazy!

Her hands clinging to his chest struggled a little, and then they were suddenly suppressed fiercely.

In exchange for a more brutal kiss.

Everything in Xuan Yunzhi's head became paste in an instant. How could it be like this?

Weren't you still discussing the issue of Nan Gongyu and my medicine?

She can't resist, and couldn't resist him.

At their ambiguous and tense moments, suddenly, there was a knocking at the door.

Tang Yi's voice sounded a timely manner at this moment.

"Miss Xuan, the young master of Leng family gave you a gift."

As soon as his voice fell, Tang Yi heard a bang, like a vase hitting the door of the room, and falling to the ground and smashing into pieces, followed by a rough roar,

"Get out."

Tang Yi was taken aback, he immediately knew that he had committed the crime. A serious mistake.

He hurriedly apologised,

"I'm sorry, Master."

He didn't know that the master has not left yet.

After all, it has been an hour since Nan Gongyu's return.

But Xuan Yunzhi would like to thank Tang Yi very much.

She immediately thought of something.

"Wait a minute! You wait at the door for a while!"

She was using almost all her strength.

At the same time, she also saw Si Yunxie's face, who was pressing on her, completely gloomy.

Suddenly, her small jaw was severely restrained by a pair of well-knotted hands and lifted.

She looked at his delicate, handsome face. After a period of time, his thin lips stretched out an ever-increasing smile, bring out a touch of terrifying aura.

"Why? Do you want him to come in and watch carefully? If you don't mind, I, too have nothing to say. "

And then, her pants were torn apart.

Xuan Yunzhi blushed, and gritted her teeth and popped out the words

"Madman!"

She whipped out a knife in her hand, brushing past his neck with glittering fingertips and a gleam of light. (note: ???)

Si Yunxie's body leaned back for a moment.

Xuan Yunzhi took the opportunity to escape from the area under his control, and pulled the towel on the side to wrap herself again.

However, she underestimated the extent of Si Yunxie.

So much so that she had just finished the action of wrapping her towel and was about to get out of bed. Her bare ankle was grabbed by both of his hands and pulled her hard. She staggered and almost fell off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

A very charming voice rang in her ears.

She turned around and glared at the casual but aggressive man sitting by the bed.

"What's with you, bullying a woman!"

Xuan Yunzhi sensibly chose to yell at him when she realized that she couldn't fight or escape.

A pair of Danfeng eyes were raised slightly, bringing out an indescribable frightening charm.

"I have never seen a woman who can be naked without feeling shy at all."

The hand that was holding Xuan Yunzhi's ankle was suddenly released.

Her slender legs were folded together. When she looked at him, she didn't know what he was thinking in his deep eyes.

"What did the Xuan family teach you..."

"En?"

She was relieved as she watched herself out of danger.

Si Yunxie hand was on his chin, he spoke with a lazy tone,

"Miss Xuan’s skin is loaded with a soul who is not afraid of challenges. How interesting."