Dark Night BOSS Extra 1-3, Stay Away, Superstar! 36-38

*slightly edited

Xuan Yunzhi listened and said nothing.

Obviously she believed what Si Yunxie said.

Holding the hairpin in his right hand, the slender fingers rubbed the pattern on it, looking down, wondering what more to think.

At night, a faint moonlight shone in through the gaps in the curtains, taking a clear picture of the two people on the bed.

Xuan Yunzhi curled up in one place, sleeping well.

On her side, a handsome man put his arm around her, closed his eyes and seemed to fall asleep, but his brows were lightly frowned, bringing out a touch of dignity and a trace of restlessness.

Suddenly, the man opened his eyes.

There was terrifying gloom in his eyes, it seemed to sink into darkness.
If one looked closely, they would be able to feel a dangerous aura coming from him.

Si Yunxie tilted his head and saw what was rapidly changing in Xuan Yunzhi's eyes when he was sleeping, but in the end, the ever-changing depth of his eyes finally disappeared, and a smile appeared on his thin lips.

The dangerous aura was suppressed. Then he raised his hand to the woman who was shrinking aside, put her arms in his arms, and went to sleep again with his eyes closed.

Just now, Si Yunxie had a dream.

No, it should be said that the dream that has been repeated endlessly has finally come to an end.

How long has it been?

Even he forgot about it himself.

It seems that since the memory, that scene, that dream has been constantly appearing in his mind, and it has never been interrupted.

In the dream, there was a woman wearing a white dress standing in a room made up of mirrors. She held a dark phoenix blood hairpin in one hand and watched carefully, her eyes sparkling as if she was very happy.

Right at that woman there is a man who looks exactly like him, watching that woman from beginning to end, and his eyes are filled with a smile that he would never show up Intentional and petting.

The scene changed, and in a park, the woman in a white dress fell into his arms, blood flowed from her chest, and large swaths of blood flowed all over the place. The phoenix weeping hairpin fell out of a box and landed on the ground.

He trembled, holding the woman in his arms.

Reason told him that she was dead.

But the body was faster than reason, and blocked the second shot.

He saw Tang Yi running nervously from a distance.

It was a dream, and every time he woke up at midnight, he knew it was just a dream.

But that dream was so real, so real that he seemed to empathize with him, and his heart ached.

Every time, he tried his best to see the appearance of the woman, but he always looked dimly. He could only see the smiling eyes and the phoenix weeping hairpin falling from her hands.

This dream almost drove him crazy, for more than ten years, he would never see the repetition of the ending.

It was as if it had been branded on his heart, when he was about to forget, he took it out to make his heart hurt again and again, tormenting it repeatedly.

When Xuan Yunzhi suddenly broke into his sight that day, he was in a trance for a moment when he held the bloody hairpin of the dark phoenix.

It seems that after searching for so long, he finally found her.

On the night that he met her, Si Yunxie had a dream again, not repeating the previous dream, but...the story finally had a follow-up.

Si Yunxie in the dream was rescued for three days and finally rescued, but the bullet was too dangerous. It was two centimeters away from the heart, and no doctors dared to take it easily.

It was already a miracle that Si Yunxie woke up and survived.

If they take it out, the probability of him being alive is only 10%.

So after discussions with a group of doctors, they decided not to take the bullet.

Tang Yi saw Si Yunxie finally wake up and was relieved, but his first sentence was a hoarse whisper.

"Where is she?"

His danfeng eyes looked at him, obviously terrifying, but it felt weak unlike his usual superior oppression.

Tang Yi froze,

"Sorry, Si Dangjia. Miss Xuan was already dead on the spot when we rushed."

Si Yunxie was lying on the hospital bed. He seemed to know the result, but he was still angry when he heard it. The blood was surging, a mouthful of blood came out, and he fainted.

Three months later, Si Yunxie was discharged from the hospital.