Dark Night BOSS 27

Many thoughts quickly flashed through her head. When she turned her head, she found that Xuanyuan Rong was about to turn the corridor, she said abruptly,

"Xuanyuan Rong."

When the words fell, Xuanyuan Rong, who was about to turn, stopped and turned back.

Xuan Yunzhi's gaze was opposite to Xuanyuan Rong's, she walked over step by step, her tone was familiar,

"It's been a long time."

Xuanyuan Rong looked at Xuan Yunzhi's eyes with a trace of doubt,

"You are..."

Xuan Yunzhi blinked. With an innocent face, she told him her name.

"Xuan. Yun. Zhi."

As her voice fell, she had already walked to Xuanyuan Rong, and quickly slashed him down with a hand knife. Xuanyuan Rong felt that his eyes were dark, and he fainted directly on the ground.

She squatted on the ground, looking closely.

He looked like a warm man.

It is a pity that Xuan Yunzhi tilted his head.

It’s not good to someone like Jiang Xiaolian, tsk.

When she was squatting and thinking, the top of her head was covered by a shadow.

Looking up, she saw Si Yunxie's perfect, delicate and handsome face appearing in her sight.

Before she spoke, she watched Si Yunxie's gaze sweep Xuanyuan Rong, and then returned to Xuan Yunzhi.

"Does he look so fascinating to you?"

His thin lips pursed and brought out a casual smile, like it was a casual sentence.

Xuan Yunzhi curled her lips and didn't care.

"Normally, since I have seen you, I don't think anything more when I look at other men."

She told him unintentionally, speaking from her heart.

The smile on Si Yunxie's lips suddenly became wider.

With his hands in his pockets, he stood straight, looking at what was in Xuan Yunzhi's eyes.

As her eyes lit up, she stood up and looked at Si Yunxie.

"Can you find two people to tie him up and take him away?"

As she spoke, her hands clung to his arms, her eyes piercing and hopeful.

When Si Yunxie listened, his pretty eyebrows raised,

"Why should I help you?"

Xuan Yunzhi blinked and softly begged him,

"Please, please."

Her big eyes looked at him innocently.

Si Yunxie stared at her for a long time, and laughed out loud,

"Little girl, you have to throw lust as a bait, otherwisebwho will get the bait?"

As soon as his voice fell, Xuan Yunzhi gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Then she looked up at his face.

Is this seductive?

As the surrounding area calmed down, the smile from the corner of Si Yunxie's lips instantly solidified on his face.

His voice became deeper, he was staring at her.

"Tang Yi, take him away."

"Yes."

From a distance, Tang Yi received the order and directed the two people to carry Xuanyuan Rong away from the ground.

She was happy, planning to follow Tang Yi to look at Xuanyuan Rong in person.

But Si Yunxie grabbed her.

Huh?

She was puzzled.

A well-knotted hand grabbed her waist, pulled it over, his eyes staring more and more fiercely, and the two got close together. His words sounded more and more ambiguous.

"Don’t you plan to be more thorough with seduction? Maybe you will get a bigger reward."

In his whispering voice, Si Yunxie leaned closer and closer, and his hot breath sprayed a bright red on her small white face.

Xuan Yunzhi blinked, and raised her hand to cover his thin lips leaning towards her,

"I don't need a bigger reward now, thank you for your kind invitation."

Her voice fell and there was a something in her eyes.

He quickly withdrew his hand on her waist. With a smile on his face he left.

Si Yunxie's eyes flashed quickly, and the smile spreading from the corners of his lips grew wider.