Dark Night BOSS 39

Nan Gongyu never expected that Xuan Yunzhi, who he had never put in his eyes, would actually go to the head of the Si family.

While this made him angry, there was still a faint unwillingness in his heart.

The woman he doesn't want, others shouldn't ask for her.

Especially if such a person exists.

He didn't know who touched the button on the screen again, but the abrupt image of Jiang Xiaolian appeared again.

"Um~, Binghan, Binghan, don't~"

Her coquettish voice was mixed with passion, so that everyone present could hear it clearly.

The mercenary looked awkwardly at Nan Gongyu.

"Mr. Nan?"

With a gloomy expression, Nangongyu picked up the remote control on the table and threw it at the wall fiercely.

The remote control was smashed, but the sound of ambiguous moans continued.

"Get out!"

His voice finally roared after being unable to restrain.

Let's talk about Xuan Yunzhi who was taken away by Si Yunxie.

In a private room in Si's old house.

Xuan Yunzhi's upper body was wrapped in a bath towel, lying on the bed.

On one side, there was Si Yunxie's beautiful and unparalleled face, holding a cotton swab in his hand and applying medicine little by little to the wound that opened again at her shoulder blade.

How many times has it cracked?

It's been a long time, but as long as the wound is well healed, how can it be almost two months after the wound has not healed, but has worsened?

When thinking like this, he moved his gand, smearing with his slender fingers.

The strength in the hands was getting harder and harder along with the haze on his face.

Xuan Yunzhi was drowsy, but she was awakened by the sudden tingling, and she shrank subconsciously.

She thought that he was unhappy to give her the medicine.

"Uh, if Tang Yi is free, you can ask him to come over and give me the medicine."

She explained in a whisper. She didn't have the majestic look she had in Nan Gongyu's villa at all.

It's just that as soon as her words fell, the tingling from the wound got worse.

For a moment, she wondered whether he was giving her medicine or stabbing another knife in the wound.

"Ah!"

"Let another man give you medicine? It seems Miss Xuan does not mind showing her naked body to other people."

A unique charm in his voice came from the depths of his throat.

Every time he paused, the strength in his hand increased. In the end, Xuan Yunzhi directly sat up in pain and stared at him.

She took the cotton swab in his hand.

Aren't you a man? Aren't you staring at it?

Besides, the wound is on the back, so she doesn't mind showing it at all.

Before she could give the order to dismiss him, her wrists were grabbed by a pair of well-knotted hands.

Following that, her whole body was severely pulled into an embrace.

"You don't want me give you the medicine? Who do you want? That chopstick that caused your wounds to tear twice?"

His magnetic voice murmured unhurriedly.

She ignored what he said just now. When she heard 'chopstick', she immediately thought of Nan Gongyu.

When she thought of Nan Gongyu, she remembered the drop of his good luck value.

It gave her a little excitement, her task was almost over.

Si Yunxie looked at the groaning look on her face. Suddenly, the moon opened and like the sun, her eyes were shining brightly, but that quickly caused a cloud of haze to flash in his eyes.