Dark Night BOSS 14

Jiang Xiaolian is dressed in a plain white tulle dress, she looked very delicate and beautiful.

When her eyes were scanned by the spotlight that kept flashing, her face tinged. A touch of shame and flushing.

Nan Gongyu hugged her affectionately, and walked in with a stride.

Walking into the hotel, the red carpet of tens of meters has been spread to the end.

Jiang Xiaolian nestled beside Nan Gongyu, showing her polite smile. At this moment, she was probably the happiest person in the world.

When they reached the middle position, all the media also flocked, and the bodyguards fought hard to protect Nan Gongyu and Jiang Xiaolian in the middle.

From time to time, reporters inquired, and Nan Gongyu, who has always been cold and indifferent, also rarely answered kindly. From time to time,  he showed off his affection with the media.

These mainstream media were originally invited by him, and most of them were words of blessings.

The were inquiries are harmless.

Until a sharp voice appeared,

"Mr. Nan Gongyu, we all know that you married Xuan Yunzhi two years ago. Now Xuan's family is bankrupt and Xuan Yunzhi is missing. What is the relationship between you and Xuan Yunzhi now?"

 This voice was very loud. The audience suddenly quieted down, only the flashing flashes turned on alternately.

When Jiang Xiaolian heard this, she bit her pink lips fiercely, a little at a loss, and her eyes seemed hurt.

Her heart turned into a knot.

When Nan Gongyu heard this, his face was a little gloomy, he just stared at the reporter for a while, and
responded,

"I have nothing to do with Xuan Yunzhi."

    The female reporter didn't seem to give up, and continued,

    "I heard that you have dissolved your marriage with Xuan Yunzhi and Ms. Jiang Xiaolian was the one you met during your marriage with Xuan Yunzhi.

Does it mean that the cracks in the marriage are all because of the appearance of Miss Jiang Xiaolian?"

 Jiang Xiaolian listened to these harsh words, it was clear that the female reporter was trying to imply something.

She felt annoyed and wronged that her body trembled.

Nan Gongyu noticed Jiang Xiaolian's emotions, and his eyes flashed with pity, and he held Jiang Xiaolian in his arms and looked towards the reporter's gaze. He became even more gloomy.

"She has nothing to do with our marriage. "

As soon as his voice fell, he heard a chuckle and a sweet voice from a distance.

"You are getting better and better at telling nonsense with your eyes open, husband."

There was obvious sarcasm in the woman's voice.

Coming from the door of the hotel. Nan Gongyu saw a woman with exquisite appearance. She was wearing a black evening dress, high waist slit.

She walked forward step by step, the big black hair ribbon made her seem lazy like a cat.

The reporter recognized the person,

"It's Xuan Yunzhi!''

This time, all the media ignored the two. Trying to grab the best out-of-print headlines, they looked to the woman who came in just now.

The reporters who originally surrounded Nangongyu and Jiang Xiaolian rushed to Xuan Yunzhi's side,

"Miss Xuan Yunzhi, what do you mean by calling Mr. Nangongyu husband? Are you perhaps provoking him? "

Xuan Yunzhi glanced at the reporter who was talking, and smiled,

"Provoking him?

No, I'm just calling him honestly. After all, legally speaking, only I have the right to call Nan Gongyu, 'husband'. "

Her words stirred up waves.

What does this mean?

Does she mean to say that their marriage is not over yet?

Such a breaking news excited all the reporters present.

"Does Ms. Xuan Yunzhi mean that she's still married to Mr. Nan Gongyu?"