Dark Night BOSS 36

While talking, Nan Gongyu suddenly moved and violently tried to attack Xuan Yunzhi with a fierce move.

She just chuckled, and immediately turned around to avoid him, squeezed his arm, slammed his shoulders to the ground.

Xuan Yunzhi smiled nonchalantly,

"Mr. Nan, I'm afraid you won't be able to hold me with your ability."

Nan Gongyu who was thrown to the ground, flashed incredulously,

"Impossible! You are not Xuan Yunzhi!"

Xuan Yunzhi smiled, tilted her head and spoke to him leisurely,

"If I'm not Xuan Yunzhi, then who
am I? Speaking of which, I have become the way I am now, thanks to you."

If he didn't give Xuan Yunzhi pain and suffering, she probably wouldn't be able to enter the body.

Nan Gongyu stood up from the ground, his eyes narrowed.

He stared at her closely, like an eagle about to hunt,

"I underestimated you."

Xuan Yunzhi's gaze has been looking at the string of red letters, and after the number has stopped, it dropped four more numbers.

Now Nangongyu's good luck value has become 58.

In such an environment, she still haf time to ask the 001 system in her head.

"How much does it need to complete the task?"

"20."

A cold voice sounded in her mind.

She stared at Nan Gongyu deeply and the system didn't know what she was thinking.

The host’s good fortune value of 1 appears immediately under the string of red letters following Nan Gongyu

As if the system knew what Xuan Yunzhi was going to do, its prompt sounded again,

"Reminder, Host, your current good luck value is not even the standard of ordinary people, I advise you not to act rashly."

Xuan Yunzhi lowered her eyes and covered up her excitement.

In the system's terms, she understands that Nan Gongyu's good luck value is higher in that of normal people and he is the darling of the heaven. She can't kill him.

The body she's using has been pampered since she was young. The wound on her shoulder blade would tear open again if she moves a little bit violently.

It stands to reason that she should obey the system and not do anything with him.

However, every time the original owner of the body sees Nan Gongyu, she always feels resentment.

She couldn't bear it and wanted kill him.

Just as she was thinking about it, she already attacked him.

Nan Gongyu sharpened his eyes and quickly resisted.

The entanglement and fight between them has started. Xuan Yunzhi is weak, but she wins with dexterity and techniques.

The longer Nan Gongyu and Xuan Yunzhi fought, the more frightened the system was.

With a stabbing, a ray of light flashed between his fingers, and across her cheek, blood flowed down her cheek.

After Nan Gongyu's movements, Xuan Yunzhi smiled and curled her lips. With indifference in her eyes. She quickly turned her claws into fists and slammed hard on an acupuncture point on his neck.

Nan Gongyu retreated to advance. The fighting skills he was trained in  army appeared at this time.

Soon, he noticed Xuan Yunzhi's body injury, and forced a reverse rotation, pressing his hand firmly on her shoulder blade.

A smile appeared on his face,

"You are still too tender."

He kept pressing his hand. Blood could be felt clearly through her clothes, and warmth came out.

However, the expression on her face didn't change at all. She lifted her foot and kicked his crotch. He subconsciously defended.

A vase, held by a pair of plain white hands, and slammed on his head. It was to the ground.

And the woman under him has left three meters away from him.

Nangongyu's face was extremely distorted, he could feel the blood on his forehead slowly flowing down.