Bonus Chapter- Panic!

Authors Note

In celebration of Amazon Prime Video's newest series Panic, I am thrilled to be teaming up with Amazon Prime Video and Wattpad to write this exclusive chapter that puts my characters from this story into the world of Panic!

I hope this chapter intrigues and inspires you to learn more about Panic. Visit the #PanicWritingContest on Wattpad for the chance to put your creative writing chops to the test and learn more about the show!

To find out more about the contest, prizes, and how to enter, check out the #PanicWritingContest here: wattpad.com/AmazonPrimeVideo

Don't forget to watch the series premiere on May 28th, only on Amazon Prime Video, here: http://primevideo.com/

*****

Nora Davis' P. O. V

"Pray tell what this entire trip is about." I ask with suspicion laced in my voice. My eyes darting between my husband and the current task he's fulfilling.

Alexander let's out a loud sigh before shaking his head, the action causing my eyes to narrow even further. That's weird. Folding a pair of jeans and then placing them into the neatly stored clothes deposited in the suitcase, Alex turns to me with a sly grin on his face and starts to approach me. His gait holding a purpose which I'm very familiar with.

No way is this man trying to seduce me to the point that I'll forget. Okay, he maybe has a chance of succeeding.

My own conscious knows I'm lying to myself and my resolve nearly breaks down then and there when his large hands rest on my hips. My own hands reaching up to lock around his neck, threading into his dark brown hair while I let out a wistful sigh. I'm definitely glad I'm still in the honeymoon phase even after being married for a few months. I thought it'd last a week max before I was groaning about how marriage doesn't become me.

Leaning down, Alexander kisses me softly on the lips before pulling away and placing his forehead against mine.

"I told you baby. It's a work conference. It happens every year held by a close friend but this time wanted to call in on a little favour so to say." He trails off slightly. This is what has my alarms raging in my head.

"Alexander Nathaniel James," I say sternly while stepping back, sounding like his mother already but it's most definitely because of the churning feeling of worry in my stomach, "If this has anything to do with the mafia I will throw a fit." The word is spoken like a taboo, shivers running down my spine at the thought of Arturo. Thank goodness the man is in jail and he can stay in there forever as far as I'm concerned.

Alex shakes his head, an earnest look in his chocolatey brown eyes as he pulls me back into his embrace. Leaning my head against his chest, I take in a deep breath of his cologne. My senses relaxing immediately.

"Nothing to do with that piece of shit, trust me. Mr. Baggins is an old family friend of my parents. He has a small business and had some ideas for expansion. I'm going there to help out." He says simply and I can tell he's being truthful, for now at least.

Pulling back, I raise a brow at him. "Where is this place anyways?"

"It's a small town called Carpe. It's quite a few hours drive which is going to be torture considering Greg has decided to accompany me so graciously." The sarcasm drips off of his tongue in waves and I can't help the laugh that escapes me.

Greg will take my revenge for me if need be.

"It's going to be torture being away from you." I reiterate, pouting like a petulant child while his arms tighten around me.