Chapter 20

"What's wrong with my clothes again?" I question out loud for the hundredth time, feeling somewhat insulted.

"Nothing Nora. Just hurry up." Calls out Alexander, his groaning audible.

"Yeah yeah." I say huffing and emerging from the changing stall once again.

All day, ever since I stepped foot into the boutique I was forced into multiple arrays of clothing.

Apparently not only did my work clothes not suffice but neither did my everyday and formal event clothes either.

Glancing at the lilac and mauve painted walls and the cream plush seats in front of the changing rooms, I pretend like I do not feel Alexander's and Stella's eyes roaming my body.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Alexander motion for me to do a little twirl which I do so.

Even after so many clothe changes, I still feel like a insect under a microscope being examined.

"Her butt looks great in that." musses Stella.

"That is exactly what I was thinking." responds back Alexander, straight faced and completely serious.

Blushing lightly I turn back around only to find Alexander now staring at my chest.

"Yeah no." He voices out.

"Why not?" questions a mournful Stella.

She's probably as tired out as I am.

I don't even know what time it is.

We could have been going at it for hours.

That sounded so wrong, I think to myself.

I had well technically Alexander had, bought me loads of clothing and I was ordered to throw out my old stuff, or anything which I didn't like.

I didn't know whether I should be incredibly thankful or embarrassed about the whole ordeal.

I mean who doesn't want a brand new wardrobe?

I am snapped out of my thoughts by a still serious looking Alexander.

"It shows too much cleavage," he says not lifting his eyes from my chest.

What if I want to flaunt my cleavage?

I had tried numerous times to put in my input but neither of them listened to my likes nor dislikes.

So instead I resorted to making fun of them in my head.

Real mature, I know.

The two siblings were incredibly alike, more than they liked to admit.

In the two hours or so that I have been here all they have been doing is bickering back and forth and goading each other on but I could also tell that they were incredibly close and cared for each other.

You could tell from the look in their eyes.

"Babe I'm back," hollers a voice from the front of the store.