Chapter 14

"Nora, can you come in please" asks Alexander from the other end of the phone line.

"Uh sure one moment please" I say back quickly signing off on the form in front of me.

The line cuts off as I finish what I was doing.

It's not even been an hour since I last went in and he's already calling me.

Looking at the receptionist on the telephone making a personal call, I ignore her and carry on to Alexander's office.

Pushing the door open and stepping into the office I look for Alexander but he isn't at his desk.

"Alexander?" I call out timidly.

The only answer I get is the closing of the office door behind me.

Trying to whirl around I stop as hands grasp my shoulders from behind, freezing me in place.

I am pushed flush against a body, my face heating up as I feel harsh breathing against my face.

"You have no idea what you do to me do you Nora?" questions a husky voice from behind.

I try to turn around once more but the hands grasping my shoulders don't allow me to do so.

One of his hands trail down from my shoulder grasping my hand while the other goes around my waist pulling me even closer to him, letting me feel every single inch of him.

"Alexander" I gasp out breathless.

"That's right baby get used to saying my name. You'll be screaming it soon" he whispers, bringing his lips closer to my ear and then nibbling on it lightly.

Alexander trails his lips down to my neck, leaving a fiery path behind.

He leaves an opened mouth kiss on the spot before biting and sucking on it.

Why am I letting him do this?

I am about to protest and ask him to let me go but he bites onto the now tender spot eliciting a breathy moan from me, making all rational thoughts fly from my head.

All of a sudden I am spun around and shoved lightly onto the door with Alexander's hand grasping my neck from behind.

He brings his face closer to mine, eyes wild with lust.

Not being able to control myself anymore I bring my face closer to his but he grabs me firmly by my hair, careful not to hurt me.

"Not so fast Nora" he whispers as he brings his lips closer to mine, brushing them against mine, oh so softly.

Not being able to hold myself back I resist his hand in my hair and slam my lips onto his.

I can feel Alexander smirk against me but I don't care as he then kisses me with a crazed fervour.

My hands go into his hair as he grabs onto my waist with one hand and the other pinning me to the door.

Our lips slide over each other in a harsh want as he bites onto my lip, tugging it gently before gliding his tongue into my mouth with no resistance or complaints from me.

I was enjoying myself way too much to give a damn about the consequences right now.

Grabbing me by the waist he pulls away once more trailing kisses from my mouth to my jaw.