Chapter 33

The week goes by pretty fast with Alexander flirting around me continuously, even though I've told him numerous times not to, especially in the workplace.

Thursday comes pretty soon as I get out of the car, half dragging myself out of the taxi form the lack of sleep.

All throughout last night, Alexander would message me, I would message back of course but what irked me most as I stood in front of Alexander & Co enterprises was that as soon as I would even close my eyes and be on the brink of sleep, my phone would go off alerting me that he had messaged me.

Looking across the road and then to the building, I decide to go over to the little café to get some coffee.

The tedious task of 'excuse me's and gently pushing past people had left me even more disgruntled than before.

Finally emerging from the shop, I head over to the building.

Heading in through the glass front doors and into the lobby, I smile at the woman there, manning the desk.

Just as I reach the elevators, the doors slide open and somebody emerges and takes a step forward as I do so too.

Luckily though this time, the man grabs the containers out of my hand just as I am about to trip.

Regaining my balance, I look up to see a grinning Alexander.

"Lucky you." He says tauntingly.

"Oh hush, I'm running late. Now please move aside."

Alexander groans as he gets into the elevator with me.

I raise an eyebrow at him in question.

Almost sheepishly he answers,

"I was coming down to see where you were."

I almost 'aw' at him but the glare in his eyes stops me and I manage to keep the comment to myself.

Alexander finally presses the button to the floor that the both of us need to go on, slowly the elevator starts to rise up.

Not even a second goes by when I'm pushed up against the cool metal as Alexander looms down, right up against me.

"Alexander! Stop, anybody could walk in right now."

For some reason I am talking in a hushed voice as if people could hear us.

Alexander ignores my protest and opts for kissing the life out of me.

Pressing himself fully into me, all rationality flies out of my head as it always does so when I'm with him.
and I kiss him back just as eagerly.

My hands weave into his hair, pulling him closer as one of his hands grabs the back of my neck, tilting my head.

The other hand still holds onto the tray of coffee, waiter style.

The elevator makes a pinging noise before the doors start to open.

I gently shove him back and quickly try to straighten up my hair and attire.

He deviously smirks at me and then winks.

"Don't worry, I'll keep this secret safe and won't tell your boss." He says into my ear, "and by the way, you look like an exhausted mess." He pulls back and walks away.

What a charmer.

Smiling I head out of the elevator as well and thankfully note that no one saw what had just went down in the lift.

Taking my seat at my designated desk, I smile as I see Alexander had taken his cup and left mine on my desk.

I pull my head down and start to concentrate on my work.