Chapter 26

I kiss him back with the same passion and fervor he does me.

Our lips intertwine in a fiery inferno as he pulls me even closer to him.

Alexander groans as I try to keep up with his pace and feel myself blush as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

This time I don't let the thoughts get to my head of him being my boss and simply enjoy being in his embrace and as close to him as possible.

We both part for air but almost instantly he dips his mouth down to my neck and starts to kiss and suck on the tender skin.

I let out a soft moan as he bites down gently before kissing me with a renewed intensity.

As we part once more, both of us panting, our chests brushing up against each other's, Alexander tilts my head up to look him in the eyes.

"You're not going to run away, are you?"

The way Alexander softly whispers it makes me know he's scared of my reaction.

That I might run away and not look back.

Shaking my head, he grins down at me and places a soft kiss on my lips.

Then once again.

Groaning, he places another soft kiss to my lips before he finally pulls away.

I almost want to protest out loud but manage to hold my composure.

"I can't seem to get enough of you Nora Davis." He says as he nuzzles my nose with his.

"Likewise." I respond back with a full blown grin.

I reach up and kiss him once more, not being able to help myself.

Just as he grips me tighter to kiss me properly once again, I step back.

"Ugh, you're such a tease."

I giggle and just shake my head, taking a step back from him to create some space.

Alexander steps closer to me once again and just embraces me into his arms.

"I didn't think you were the cuddling type." I tease out.

"Oh hush Nora." He says kissing the tip of my nose.

"So about that date," he continues.

"What about it?" I question.

"You won't be going right?" He asks meekly.

Stepping back, I look up at him.

"Why not?"

"Are you fucking serious Nora"

And there goes the mood, vanished into the air as his anger replaces it.

"Calm down Alexander." I say, placing both my hands on his shoulders.

Taking in a deep breath he says.

"Why the hell are you going on that date?" He presses.

"I don't know I mean I've already made the plans, I'll feel bad if I cancel." I say simply.