Chapter 50

*Sarah Mclane is Alexander's child hood best friend. The one whom Alexander wanted to make Nora jealous with*
--------------------------------------
"What the hell are you doing here?" Alexander asks the question that is on both of our minds, voice full of shock.

"Is that any way to greet me." Sarah scoffs in a joking manor.

Damn she was really pretty, I think to myself.

Maybe now wasn't the right time.

Alexander smiles, shocking me as he goes over and opens his arms wide.

What the hell does he think he's doing?

Sarah smiles back and embraces him into a hug.

My mind goes completely blank at the sight in front of me.

What is Alexander's game, honestly?

They both stand there for quite some time while I awkwardly watch them.

Why the hell are they acting like they're long lost friends?

Was there more to their relationship than I thought?

All these questions swarm through my head making me feel incredibly confused and uncomfortable not to mention uneasy.

"Hi, Nora right?" Sarah asks as she turns to greet me.

Maybe I should've ran out the house while they were too busy enraptured in one another.

"Um yeah, it's nice to meet you." I say politely while on the inside what I felt was completely the opposite.

"I'm Sarah but I'm assuming you already know that, I'm Alexander's closest friend." She says looking from me to Alexander.

Yeah I'm sure, real close.

I just nod my head and try not to think of horrible thoughts of her but it was like my brain was at war with itself.

"I'm sorry about what happened before, I hope it doesn't make things awkward between us." Sarah says once more.

She seemed determined to not let this be awkward, she might be a tad late for that.

But now I was confused, especially with Alexander shaking his head back and forth, eyes wide and alarmed.

"Why are you making that face? Was I not supposed to tell-" Sarah says but cuts herself off as laughter erupts from her mouth instead.

"What's going on?" I ask, feeling like I was being left out of something.

I wouldn't really care but this was regarding me.

"I can't believe he hasn't told you. Oh I'm so sorry love but this is going to be great. You probably hate me right now so I'm going to go and say hi to Sandra and David." And with that she almost ran out of the room, the only sound was the clacking of her heels as she walked away and down the hall over into where Alexander's parents were.

"What is she talking about?" I question, turning to face Alexander.

"I have no idea baby girl." He murmurs as he steps closer to and tries to kiss me.

"Oh no no no. That isn't going to work." I say stepping away from him.

Ignoring his look, I raise an eyebrow, waiting for him to spill.

"Okay fine, it's just." Is all he says, not even bothering to continue.

"Just...?" I say, edging him further.

"Okay look," he says and brings me to sit down as he sits next to me, "Remember that day you brought Caleb over."

"I didn't bring Caleb over, he invited himself." I butt in.

"Same thing. Anyways I may or may not have gotten annoyed-"

"You mean jealous." I cut in once more.

"For God's sake, do you want to know or not?" Seeing me nodding head, he continues once more. "Okay so I got annoyed and at that point Sarah decided to come over and well long story short, I wanted to make you jealous so I messed up our appearances to look like we had sex." He blurts it all out in one breath, fast and tumbling over his words before wincing at the end with a disgusted look on his face.

"Wait," I mumble out, trying to get my head around everything. "You wanted to make me jealous so you decided to look like the both of you had sex, but you actually hadn't?"

"That's pretty much it, so you want to go home now or stay over for a bit?" Alexander questions, standing up.

Looking at his face, and his eyeing the door, laughter bursts out of me and I can't seem to stop.

I'm sure it's mostly just from relief that they aren't close like that.

"It's not funny Nora." Alexander grits out.

"Yes it is." I giggle once more.

"Okay haha, I'm an idiot I know."

"So there's nothing going on between you and Sarah?" I ask, wanting to be positively sure.

"Yes, she's my best friend, that's messed up, she's like another sister to me." Alexander says, nose scrunched up.

"Okay good." I say with finality.

"Why? You jealous?" He says in a teasing tone, stepping close.

"Maybe I am." I murmur, breath hitching as Alexander trails his hand from my shoulder down to my hand and then around my waist.

"You having nothing to worry about babe, I'm all yours."

Bringing Alexander down to me, we both kiss, him not even sparing a second as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

Alexander keeps stepping forward and with each step pushes me backwards until my back collides with the wall.

Both my hands laying still on his back, slowly move to his chest and then down, reaching the hem of his shirt, I slip my hand under it and trail my hand to his abs.

Alexander trails his lips down to my throats and moans when I place my hand onto his chest, his voice vibrating against my throat.

"It's nice to see you two getting along."

I push Alexander away from me as if he was on fire.

A smirking Stella and Sarah both stand in the doorway, shaking their heads at us before they both walk away.

"I really hate getting interrupted over and over again." Alexander groans into my ear.

"Trust me, I do too." I say breathlessly.

"You have no idea how badly I want to take you against this wall right now." He says in a husky voice.

Pressing himself into me, I can feel him turned on.

"Want to go up to a spare room and continue this?" He questions.

"Maybe later." I giggle out as I walk away.

"I'll be taking you up on that Davis." He calls out after me.

"I'll be looking forward to it." I say looking back at him.

The promise in Alexander's eyes is all I need to know of the events that will be occurring very soon, maybe sooner than I expected.

Just the prospect of it all leaves me excited and in anticipation for what was to come.

--------------
AN: I don't know, I'm not really struck on this chapter. Anyways, how old are all of you? I suck with asking questions xD but yeah. Please do remember to:

Vote
Comment
&
Share