Chapter 16

Shocked is what I am at this moment in time.

Is Alexander seriously kissing me?

I stand completely still, not yet comprehending the situation at hand.

Alexander slowly slips one hand around my waist holding me in place, in case I have other plans like running the hell away from here.

The movement of his soft lips pressing roughly against mine snaps me out of the spell that holds me rooted.

Timidly I kiss him back, slowly.

My lips slowly start to move against his,  answering his unasked question. His lips mould against mine so softly and perfectly and yet he kisses me with an almost harsh wanton need.

No there are no fireworks or sparks, something I had almost imagined there to be before I had had my first kiss which was awkward and incredibly clumsy.

Nearly all my kisses with my previous boyfriend were like that.

But kissing Alexander, it felt like my whole being was on fire.

I craved him.

I can feel his arm around my waist tighten and just as I want things to escalate, he releases me stepping back almost instantly as if I was on fire.

"I would love to continue this but I hardly think the workplace is where we should be doing this, my bed perhaps, but I'll leave that up to you" he says in that teasing voice of his, smirking down at me.

My face instantly heats up at what he is implying but he doesn't give me a chance to respond as he once again leans in, staring deep into my eyes before placing a soft kiss at the corner of my mouth.

As he walks out the door, leaving me behind, the whole brunt of the situation hits me.

I just kissed Alexander.

The incredibly hot Alexander James.

The incredibly hot Alexander James who is the CEO of Alexander & Co.

The very same Alexander who I'm working for.

Fuck.

********

Sitting at my desk I calmly do my work.

I can't even bare to think of what had just occurred about an hours time ago.

If I did I knew I'd freak out completely.

I'm just glad we didn't kiss in his office.

I don't think I'd be able to handle that with the dream and everything.

I have always been told by my parents and my friends that I had a bad tendency to over think and analyze things.

I was never one to just go with the flow.

I had to think things through and plan everything out.

This was most definitely not going to plan.

It's not like I have feelings or anything towards him, right?