Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Morning" whispers a voice in my ear.

Opening my eyes I look beside me to see a grinning Alexander.

I smile back up at him and close my eyes once again.

Wait what?

My eyes shoot open as I  straighten up in bed.

Looking wide eyed at Alexander, he simply grins at me showing his pearly white teeth.

He manages to look like the epitome of perfection even at a time like this, early in the morning.

While I know I look like a rag doll with my curly matted hair stuck up in multiple directions and most probably a bad case of morning breath.

His smile broadens while I narrow my eyes at him.

"I was waiting for that reaction" he says grinning.

"What reaction?" I question trying to remain calm.

"You know, you freaking out and everything. It's amusing" he says with mirth clearly showing in his eyes.

I roll my eyes as my stomach starts to churn in anticipation and nervousness.

Slowly getting out of bed and as far away from him as possible I start to take in deep breaths.

"Do you know how serious this is Alexander?" my tone coming out sharp.

"It's not like we had sex" he mutters under his breath.

"I hard that" I say lowly.

"Oh I know" he says winking at me.

Huffing I go over to one of the doors.

"That's the closet" comes a smug voice from behind.

I glare at the door.

Of course he has a walk in closet.

Not like I dreamed of having one since I was little.

Throwing him a sharp glare over my shoulder I stalk over to the other door and twist the handle and luckily it turns out to be the bathroom.

The bathroom was absolutely stunning with its clear pristine walls and elegant bathtub in one corner while it had one of those
rain showers in one corner with slate gray tiling.

It looked like pure and utter heaven.

Heading over to the marble sink, I wash my face and look around for a spare toothbrush.

No way in hell am I facing him again with morning breath.

Apparently he had other ideas.

Alexander barges into the bathroom like he owned the place.

Oh wait.

And strides over to me.

"I could've been naked you know?".

"I know" he says calmly "I wouldn't have minded" he continues.

I simply roll my eyes at him but thank him when he bends down under the sink, to the cabinet as he hands me a spare toothbrush.

I take it and put toothpaste on it before I start brushing my teeth.

We both stand there side by side in an awkward silence as we brush our teeth, the only noice was the scrubbing of us brushing our teeth.

Not being able to hold myself back anymore I start giggling uncontrollably and nearly choke on the toothpaste.

Alexander just looks at me and rolls his eyes but I can see a small smile tugging at his lips.