Chapter 56

"You guys all right?" I question as I poke my head through the door.

My mum was undoing her suitcase and grabbing some clothes while my dad lounged on the bed.

"Of course sweetie, if we need anything I'll be sure to tell you."

I nod my head in acceptance and walk down the hall to where my brother and sister were arguing with one another.

For some reason those two never got along no matter what.

"I don't want to share a room butt face." Growls out Allie, glaring with full force at Ben.

"Real mature kid." Ben says smirking, only aggravating Allie even further.

"Allie you can share with aunt Cassie then if you want." I say, intervening not wanting it to break out into a full blown fight.

I was way too tired to deal with the two of them.

Allie turns to me with a wide eyed gaze before shaking her head in denial.

"N-no I'm fine, I'll share with Ben." She murmurs.

Turning to look at Ben, he shakes his head.

"She's my aunt and I love her but she's crazy and talks in her sleep." Ben mutters.

Laughing, I nod my head and wish them all a good night as I head into mine and Alexander's room.

Stepping inside, I turn and lock the door.

Heading into the huge walk in wardrobe, I grab a random white t-shirt before stripping and then slipping it on.

Too busy in folding my clothes, I jump as two warm hands grasp my hips and tugging me into a body.

Alexander breathes into my ear before biting and tugging on my earlobe.

"You know we could continue where we left off." He mumbles as he starts to place soft kisses down my neck.

Sighing in content, I lean further into him and granting him more access to my neck.

I place my hands on his arms that are now wrapped around my waist and furrow my brows.

Why was he wet?

Spinning around, my eyes go wide as I take in his half naked form.

The only thing shielding my eyes from his full extent was the white towel wrapped around his waist.

Beads of water trickled down his chest, then slowly to his and then into the towel which was resting on his waist showing off his v lines.

I could just imagine where the water trail has led to down and down and down.

"Nora." Alexander says, my eyes snapping to his to meet his amused and smug smirk.

My face flushes red at being caught red handed.

"So is that a yes?" He asks, stepping close to me once again.

"Huh?" I question, still not fully out of my staring.

Only now do I take note of how Alexander is pressed into me, his friend poking me in the stomach.

"Alexander no." I say as I rip my self away from him, with some difficulty I have to admit.

"Not while my parents are here."

"But Nora." Alexander groans.

Rolling my eyes, I leave the wardrobe and go into the room, ignoring a pouring Alexander.