I've Got What I Wanted. Part 39

Hey :) So, this is a Riley and Caleb chapter with no drama :) But, I'm not sure when the next chapter will be. I have exams soon so I'm busy revising, so sorry if its not soon. But I'll see how time goes :)
I've not really got much to say. Just I hope you all had a good holiday and New Year.
Anyways, it's late so I shall sea to you all later.
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan.
Like my Facebook Page 'Phoenix-54'
And Follow me on Twitter 'WattyPhoenix54'
Laters!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

"Merry Christmas Babe," Caleb whispered sleepily into my ear. I smiled and rolled over to face him. 

"Merry Christmas," I mumbled just as tired. He smiled and played with a loose strand of my hair. 

"Oh, we're forgetting someone." He slid out of bed and disappeared from my vision. Expecting him to bring back Michael, I was surprised when he called Max. 

"Caleb," I said flatly. He chuckled and came back over, with Michael in his arms.

"You know I meant him." He sat down on the bed before laying Michael between us. I was a bit surprised to see him awake. He's usually been asleep most of the day the past few weeks. "I bet you never thought last Christmas, that there would be three of us this Christmas."

I smiled as he lay down on the other side of Michael. "Definitely not. I thought it was just going to be the same as last year. But having three of us isn't that bad." I reached out and fixed his little baby onesie. And I swear I saw him smile. "Did you see that?" I asked looking up at Caleb. 

"No; what happened?" He propped himself up into his elbow, looking down at him. 

"I swear he smiled." I looked up at Caleb and smiled myself. "He definitely did."

"Well what did you do?" 

I shrugged looking down at Michael. "Just this," I reached out and played with his onesie. He smiled again, making Caleb laugh. 

"I saw it," he said through his chuckles. "Did you know it only took three weeks for him to smile?" He looked up at me, grinning like an idiot. I pouted slightly shaking my head. “Well I’m glad it happened today.” He leant forward and pressed his lips to mine. I moved my lips against his for a few seconds before pulling away.

“This is all still surreal. You would think I’d be used to it by now. It’s been three weeks,” I smiled, resting my forehead against his.

“It’ll start to settle down soon. And what I got you for Christmas will make you put it to the back of your mind.” He pulled away and smirked at me cockily.

“I’ve got two things to say. One, are you saying that our son should be put to the back of our minds? And two, you’re a cocky wee so and so.”

He chuckled and slid out of the bed. “You know that’s what I meant. And I’ve always been a cocky wee so and so.” He lifted Michael off the bed, walking over to his crib. I pushed myself up as he walked back over to the bed. “Nope,” he grabbed my feet and pulled my back down. I laughed as he crawled on top of me.

”Go away,” I tried to push him off of me. “I want to get up.”

He chuckled, crawling further until his face was above mine. “Tough, I don’t want you to get up. I think we should just stay in bed all day. Make up for all that time I missed you.” His head disappeared to the hollow of my neck.

“Caleb,” I giggled, pushing his shoulders.

“No,” he growled against my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. I applied some pressure on his neck, before rolling over so I was on top of him.

“What was that?” I asked with a smile, raising my eyebrows.

“You’re still not getting out of this bed.” He pushed himself up and smashed his lips to mine. He slid one of his hands through my hair, while using his other to grip my waist. Moving my lips against his, I brought my hands up to his neck, stroking his beard with my thumbs. I parted my lips after he nibbled on my bottom lip. Deepening the kiss, he lay back, bringing me down on top of him. Needing some air, I pulled away before resting my forehead against the pillow beside his head. 

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said in the hope that he'd let me get up. Not that I want to get up, but I need to get up and get ready. 

"No you don't," he mumbled kissing along my jaw. 

"And how do you know?" I bit my lip, trying to concentrate while he sucked and bit my neck. 

"You would have said that earlier. So I know you're lying. Plus I can read you like an open book." He was definitely smirking against my neck. I lifted my head, so I could look him in the eyes. 

"If you can read me like an open book then you'd know I have to go get stuff sorted." I raised an eyebrow challenging him. He smiled and slid his hand up the back of my shirt. 

"I love you," he reached out and tucked a loose bit of hair behind my ear. I smiled and ran the back of my fingers along his cheek. 

"I love you too," I lowered my head and swiftly pressed my lips to his. "I'm sorry to say this Handsome, but we need to get up." 

He pouted, making himself look so adorable. "You have to walk Max and I need to get changed." I told him running my fingers through his soft hair. 

"After we do that can we come back to bed?" His smile created slight wrinkles around his eyes, making him look so cute. 

"No because you need to drop me over at my mum’s house. And you need to go to Lucas'." I gave him a quick kiss before sliding off of him. "And just think," I said standing up. "The quicker we get there, the quicker we get to come home." I really don’t think I’ve seen him move as quickly as he did. “I hope you know I’m not implying what you think I’m implying.”

His smile fell and a frown took over his face. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. “You’re adorable when you’re annoyed.” I stood on my toes and kissed his nose.

“Don’t call me adorable,” he said is a gruff voice. I smiled, twisting his hair between my fingers. 

“Why?” I tilted my head to the side, looking at him quizzically.

“Because it’s something you call a dog or a child or something. And plus have you seen this body?” He stepped back and gestured to his well defined abs. “You don’t get this by being adorable. You get this by being sexy.”

I bit my lips, running my eyes up and down his chest and stomach. I don’t care how many times I see them, I will never get used to it. I’m pretty plain, yet I’ve managed to get someone who has the body of a god. I don’t think I’ll ever wrap my head around that. “Please don’t do that,” he groaned, gripping my waist. “It makes you so irresistible. It’s taking all my self control right now to not kiss you.”

I dragged my eyes but to his and smiled. “Caleb, I’m your girlfriend. You can kiss me whenever you want? Unless I’m pissed off at you or either of us has bad breath.” I grinned at him, wrapping my arms around his neck again.

“Yeah, I know that. But if I start now, I won’t be able to stop. And if that happened, we’ll never make it to your mum’s.” He smirked, raising his eyebrows suggestively. 

"I wonder what happened to the guy that used to be so innocent. Ever since we started dating, your mind just gets dirtier and dirtier." I tried to keep my face as straight as possible. But I could feel the smirk tugging at the corner of my lips. 

"That's because I never had a sexy girlfriend before I started dating you."

"You're so cheesy it's unbelievable." I unwound my arms from his neck, and tried to break through his arms. 

"Stop struggling," he tightening his grip while laughing. "You love my cheesy lines." His voice was suddenly in my ear. I turned my head and placed a kiss on his cheek. 

"And I'd love to go have a shower. So," I said pulling his hands away from me. "I'll see you downstairs in fifteen." I looked back at him with a smirk, as I walked into the bathroom. Damn he's so sexy without a shirt on. 

~

"Eww!" I heard someone yell from the living room. I looked at Caleb and furrowed my eyebrows. We both started walking down the corridor. Turning into the living room, I looked around to see what was going on. I bit my lip, smiling at what I saw. Johnny was holding Michael and spit up all down his shirt. I looked back at Caleb who was laughing quietly to himself. "Take your disgusting baby," Johnny said with a disgusted look. Caleb laughed and walked past me. 

"Wise up Johnny. It's just a bit of spit up." Caleb teased him while taking Michael from him. I really need to write that down so I remember to thank Michael. 

"How would you like it if he threw up on you?" Johnny peeled the shirt away from his body. 

"I've had many shirts covered in spit up. And that's just from Riley."

"Hey!" I protested walking into the living room. Caleb looked at me and smirked. "Johnny just go cry in a corner, change your shirt and get over it." I rolled my eyes, sitting down on the couch. Johnny stood up and left the room, muttering something under his breath. "You're a jerk," I turned to Caleb with a flat look. He chuckled and sat down beside me. 

"I thought it was pretty funny." He lowered Michael and laid him on his back on the floor. "I think mummy is mad at me." He said in a baby voice, lowering his head so Michael could see him. "When you grow up you can help me annoy her."

I scowled and hit Caleb in the shoulder. "Ow," he chuckled while holding his shoulder. "We shouldn't be having a domestic in front of him. He might get the wrong idea and think you wear the trousers in this relationship."

I rolled my eyes, sitting back on the couch. I watched as Caleb grabbed a wipe and cleaned Michael's mouth. "Aren't they just the cutest family?" 

I looked up at my mum and grandmother, forgetting they were in the room. I laughed, placing my hand on Caleb's lower back. He looked back at me and smiled, before looking up at them. “It’s cute until neither of us have had sleep and he crying at the top of his lungs.” He was true in saying that. Some mornings we just sit in the kitchen, neither of us talking. Honestly though, it’s not happened as much as I thought it would. But I know that’s going to change soon.

“Yeah, but you’ll get used to it soon. You’ll start getting into a new routine in a few weeks.” My mum offered with a smile. “But if you want to go out I’ll look after him for you. I know you haven’t been out in a while.”

I knew that there was a hidden meaning behind her words. She still feels a bit bitter towards Caleb over this whole Stephanie thing. And I can understand where she’s coming from. I’m her daughter and he really hurt me by kissing her. But I’ve forgiven him, so I don’t see why she can’t do the same. It should matter what I think. If I say it’s sorted and I’m fine with him, then she should do the same. And she said she was happy we were seeing each other after we started talking again. 

"So it's a wedding next then?" My grandmother said with a smile. How did I know this was going to happen? I shrugged, stealing a quick glance at Caleb. 

"I don't know. We haven't talked about it." I stood up after looking at the clock. "We should probably head to Lucas' now." I tried avoiding anymore questions. "It's getting pretty late already." 

Caleb nodded and lifted Michael from the floor. "Thanks for the coffee and dessert." He smiled up at my mum as he stood up.

"Anytime," my mum shook her head standing up.

"You might regret saying that when I'm here every week." He's not even being a little bit funny. I don't think I could stand being here every week while we haven't got married, or while she still has a bit of doubt about Caleb. 

After getting our coats and making sure we had everything, I was so glad to fall into the passenger seat. "Are you alright there?" Caleb asked getting in beside me. I grunted my response, putting in my seatbelt. “Is someone in a bad mood?”