I've Got What I Wanted. Part 25

Hey Hey guys! :) My exams are over and it's summmmerrrr!!! I'm very excited but I don't know what to do now :L I've just been lazing about :) Anyways, sorry for only uploading now but I've had exams. But they're all over now. Hopefully I'll be uploading this more now and have it finished by the end of summer. Maybe even before I go on holiday at the start of August. But we'll see how it goes because I'm uploading a another story in the next few weeks.
And can I just say for like the thrid or forth time now in case some of you don't read the messages a write. I freakin' love Colin Firth :3 I know most of you have probably heard that before, but you can hear it again. Like he's my celebrity crush right now :) And I know he's nearly 52, but so is Hugh Grant. But Colin I think is fitter. Anyways I digress ever so slightly. (If you fancy Colin, good for you :)) And guy you guys tell me if Justin Bartha is hotter or Ryan McPartlin. He's going to be the teacher in my new story :) 
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Love you guys :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

“But I want to drive,” I complained as we left the airport. We finally got away to Ireland after all. I’m twenty one weeks pregnant and not showing as much as I thought I would. We mentioned that to our doctor and he said it was perfectly normal. As I’m tall, haven’t had a baby before and I’m in pretty good shape, I won’t show as much as other women. He said some people don't show until there thirtieth week. So it's notmal that I'm not showing very much. But I’m not complaining.My clothes are a bit tight though. But I have had to buy new clothes which would be nice, if I was ever going to wear them again. I’ll only wear them again if we have another child.

“Tough I’m driving. You know you’re losing this as well,” he said smirking down at me. It turns out that we’re actually having a boy. Stupid doctor got it wrong the first time.

“Shut up, you know you were lucky.” He laughed as we waited on our rental car.

“How is it luck? Its biology,” I shrugged and folded my arms across my chest. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

“No go away,” I said pushing his chest. He smiled and held me tighter.

“Don’t say that,” he said kissing the tip of my nose.

“I’ll say what I want,” he smirked and rested his forehead against mine.

“What happens if that happens for real? You’ll regret saying that is I just disappeared.” I laughed and gripped the front of his jumper.

“It will be amazing,” I said smiling. “But it won’t happen anyway.” I tilted my head up and gave him a quick kiss. 

"You never know though. It happened in Home Alone, and quite a few times. I might just disappear when you wake up.” I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair.

“I don’t think you realise that Home Alone was a movie.” He smiled as I moved his hair to one side. I’m starting to find longish hair on Caleb hot. I still want him to get it cut though.

“You’re right,” he said rubbing my back. “I find it hard to distinguish between real life and what happens in movies." I smiled, placing my hands in his chest. 

"I'm glad that I know that." He smiled and tweaked my nose. "Stop doing that, I don't like it." He grinned, running the back of his hand along my cheek. 

"Here's your car," I looked to my left seeing the car beside us. He walked over to Caleb and handed him the keys. 

"Thanks," he smiled before walking back into the airport. "We can final go wherever and whenever we want." I laughed as he opened the trunk of the car. "I'm thinking a trip to the beach one day. What do you think?" He lifted our bags before carrying them to the car.