I've Got What I Wanted. Part 43

Hey! What's everyone up too? Sorry it's been so long, but I've not really had time. I had my birthday then I went out and was hungover so didn't fancy writing :D but it's here now, and that's all that matters.

I think there might be 1/2 more chapter, depending on how I end it. Btw, I don't think you'll be expecting what happened in this chapter :P

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. If you do don't forget to Vote Comment and Become a Fan. And please check out my new story AUL :)

Also, Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter. I swear you'll get some random tweets :)

Video on the side is awesome! make sure you buy the track. I actually love Niall's part :D

but Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

"Oh sweetie it's gorgeous." My mum gushed, her eyes glazing over. I smiled and turned around to look in the mirror. When I saw myself in the dress, I fell even more in love with it. My mum, Beth and I have taken ourselves off to find a wedding dress, while Caleb, Jim and Lucas are finding their tuxes. Trying on dresses just makes what's going to happen next month even more surreal.

"You have to get it," Beth chirped in. "It's the best one you've tried on all day. I'll be surprised if you can find a dress better than that."

I nodded my head in agreement. I really do think this is the one. It's just tight enough to show off my body shape, and the trail wasn't too long or showy. I have to say, it made me look quite sexy; how it showed off my body. And I know Caleb will love that. "I love it. I'll get this one for definite." I turned to them and smiled.

~

After getting changed and paying for the dress, which I was able to take away today, we left the shop. Although I loved trying on wedding dresses, I'm glad that I don't need to anymore. "Can you keep that in your house so Caleb doesn't let curiosity get the better of him?" I asked my mum with a slight laugh.

"Of course; I'll keep it in your old bedroom." She smiled and started to talk to Beth. I couldn't join their conversation as my phone started to ring. I rummaged around in my bag, before pulling my phone out. I smiled sliding my finger across the screen. I loved seeing Caleb pulling a silly face on his caller ID when he rang.

"Hey Babe," he greeted happily. "How's the dress hunting going? Did you find one?"

As my mum and Beth walked into a jewellery store, I stood outside to talk to Caleb. "Yeah I got one. It is actually the most beautiful thing ever Caleb. If I could I would wear it every single day." I gushed like a little girl. But the truth is the truth. He laughed a deep throaty laugh.

"Well I doubt it's the most beautiful thing ever because that's you and Michael. But I really want to see what it looks like. I don't think I can wait until next month."

"You're going to have to wait. But I know you'll love it. Did you guys get tuxes?" I leant against the wall and watched everyone walk by.

"Lucas and Jim did. But I was thinking about getting mine from Ireland. Do you remember that shop we went to for my grandfathers funeral?" He questioned and I made a noise to make him go on. "Well both my grandfather and dad got their wedding tuxes from there. So I was thinking it'd be nice to do the same. I'm going over there next week as part of this rugby tour anyway so I might as well. You won't be mad if I left it until then?" He asked tentatively, worried about my reaction.

"Why would I be mad?" I said with a laugh. "I think it's really sweet. But I will be mad if you come back without a tux."

"Don't worry I will. Are you finished then? We should probably head over to Burtonside House to make this appointment."