I've Got What I Wanted. Part 19

Hey! So bit earlier this time :) I might add a bit in at the end but I haven't decided. I'll decide tomorrow when I proof read it. Hopefully the ending makes you all happy :D 
Anyway Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. :D
And I'M SEEING OLLY MURS TOMORROW AHHH!!! XD I'm excited :P
I went off on a bit of a tangent there :P I'll see you next upload
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER NINETEEN

~~~Riley’s POV~~~

“Have you gotten a hold of him yet?” I asked my mum. I still can’t believe that I was in a coma. Or that I was in a car accident. I can’t remember what exactly happened. I just remember that I was going to see Caleb to talk about what happened with Martin. But other than that I don’t remember anything after that. What was a bit weird is that I’m really tired. Surely I shouldn’t be because I’ve just basically slept for nearly a week.

“No he hasn’t answered yet.” I nodded, but was really upset that he hasn’t been here yet. “But he was really tired. He didn’t leave the hospital since you were brought in. He’s been sleeping in that chair,” I looked over and even looking at it, I could see it was uncomfortable. “He’s probably still at home sleeping. He should be here soon.” She gave me a smile trying to reassure me. I’m starting to think that he meant what he said. That he doesn’t want to be with me anymore. He was just making sure I was okay before leaving. I didn’t think he meant it, but he clearly did. I know he would’ve heard his phone going off. As soon as he read on of my mum’s messages, he saw this was his chance to leave. I’ve pushed him away for good.

My thoughts were broken when I heard a knock at the door. I stared at it, watching as it opened. Deep down I thought it would be Caleb who walked into the room. I was disappointed when he didn’t walk in. Instead, it was Cahill who walked in. “Hey,” he said smiling.

“Hey,” I smiled back.

“When did you wake up?” He walked over and sat at the end of my bed.

“About an hour and a half ago.” He smiled as I tried pushing myself up slightly. I wasn’t too happy when I found out what had actually happened to me.

“Yeah I didn’t know what to expect walking in here. Caleb didn’t look the best outside.” I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at what he said. Caleb wasn’t outside. He hasn’t come in here yet.

“What do you mean?” It was now his turn to look confused.

“Riley I’m going to go phone your dad.” I looked over at my mum as she stood up. I nodded as she walked out of the room.

“What do you mean Caleb was outside?” He stood up and walked over to the chair that my mum just left.

“He was outside the hospital. He looked really upset and was crying. That’s why I thought the worst.”

“Is he still out there?” I want to know why he came all the way over here, but won’t come up and see me.

“No he walked away when I tried to talk to him.” If I was confused before, I’m even more so now.

“Did he say anything?” He shook his head, sitting back in his chair.

“He didn’t say a word. Just stood up and left. Has he not been in here yet?” I sighed and shook my head.

“Not yet no. My mum keeps calling him but he’s not answering. He’s probably not going to come anyway.

“Why wouldn’t he come? He’s your boyfriend; of course he’s going to come.” He told me, moving the chair closer to my bed.

“Well then where is he Cahill? If he was downstairs, why didn’t he come up? He came all the way here just to drive away again.” He sighed and placed his hand on mine.