I've Got What I Wanted. Part 17

Hey guys :) So I haven't proof read this yet because I'm really tired. I've been really busy lately so I've not had a lot of time to just sit down and do something. Or even write to be honest. So, I'll fix it all tomorrow.
I saw The Hunger Games last night by the way. It is AMAZING :) Seriously, go and see it. Absolutely fantastic :) And it's got Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson in who are totally fit ;) But seriously go see it :)
So I'm going to bed. But Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. I really appreciate it :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"I think we should go," I vaguely heard. 

"Well if you don't shut up he'll wake up and then we'll have to go." Another person whispered slightly harshly. "He's been here for two days; he's not going to wake up." Well I was awake now that they were arguing. Whoever they were. 

"Whatever," the girl said giving up. "Do you think she'll wake up? It would be pretty bad if she didn't." The guy sighed, not irritably but unsure. 

"I don't know; I don't see why not. I just hope she does." I groaned and pushed myself up. I tried opening my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. 

"I told you we'd wake him," the girl smugly said. I rubbed my eyes before looking at the pair. Once the blurriness cleared, I saw Aaron and Beth. 

"Hey guys," I said groggily. I pushed myself up, causing pain to start in my neck. I groaned and rubbed it. I guess that's what I get for laying my head on Riley's bed. "How long have you been here?" I yawned sitting back. 

"About half an hour." Aaron answered for them. I looked at my watch and saw it was three o’clock in the afternoon.

"When did you come home?" I asked Beth. It will probably be good for Riley if her friends are here when she wakes him. I'm probably the last person she wants to see. 

"I came home yesterday. But I thought I'd wait until today to come in." 

"You could've came in yesterday if you wanted to." She shrugged giving a small smile. She really hasn't changed much since she went away. 

"Don't take this the wrong way or anything," she started. "But you look awful," I chuckled but completely agreed with her. 

"I haven't been home yet. Do you know my Uncle Lucas?  The headmaster at your old school." They nodded so I continued. "He's been feeding my dog, so he's going to bring me some stuff over today. Apparently we have a lot of mail." I said with a small smile. "The nurses said I can use the staff shower so at least I'll be clean in some different clothes." I pulled on my work shirt to emphasise the point that I was wearing the same clothes from the day of the crash. "How's Uni?" I asked looking at Riley. And like every other time I've looked at her, she hasn't changed at all. I really do think every time I look at her, the pain in my heart just grows. Most of the time I just feel like I want to cry. 

"It’s amazing actually. I'm glad I went instead of staying here." I looked at her and nodded. "I miss all the people, but it's still an amazing experience. This will always be my home." I smiled showing I was happy for her. 

"So do the police know what happened yet?” Aaron asked me eventually. I was kind of hoping no one would ask that question, but I knew someone would.

“They came in yesterday, but Riley’s still unconscious. They don’t really have much to be honest. Don’t know where she was going, why she was driving, who hit her; anything really.” I sighed and rested my chin on my fist. He furrowed his eyebrows and sat forward.

“What do you mean?” He said making me feel as confused as he looked. “Did you not know she was going to see you?” I moved to the edge of my seat, wanting to know what he has to say.

“Why was she going to see me?” Everyday this just becomes more and more my fault.

“She wanted to sort all of the crap with Martin out. She came out of the exam and just looked like she was in a world of her own. I’ll be surprised if she didn’t have it on her mind during the exam.” Right he really isn’t making me feel great here. “After we talked for a bit she said she was going to catch you during your free period. She was going to explain you got the wrong end of the stick.” I ran a hand through my hair and stood up.