I've Got What I Wanted. Part 14

Hey guys :) So this is sort of the chapter that leads into the main storyline of the story. By the way, this book isn't going to be as long as IWMB. But I don't think a lot of you will like the next chapter and what I've done :) But whatever :D 
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan :) You guys are awesome :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

“I need to stay in for parent-teacher night, so I won’t be home until about half ten.” Caleb told me over the phone.

“Did you forget you had them tonight?” I asked walking out of my University.

“I may have done yes,” I laughed shaking my head. “But do you want to come in for a coffee or something?” I looked down at my watch and saw it was quarter past three. I guess I got out of class early. Not that I’m complaining.

“I don’t know, I might just go home. It’ll be quiet for a few hours before you come home and ruin it.” He chuckled at me as I walked to my car.

“Well you’ll probably be in bed when I get home. And it’s a good idea as well. And early night before your exam tomorrow will do you the world of good.” I smiled, loving the sound of going to bed. Yeah, I just said that, get over it.

“Yeah, I’m just looking forward to summer. So hurry up and get off of work so we can go out.” He chuckled as I stopped beside my car.

“I’ll see you in twenty minutes then.” I laughed, shaking my head slightly.

“Yeah,” I said trying to find my keys in my bag. “But is it the coffee from your staff room; because that stuff is disgusting?” He chuckled as I found my keys in my bag. I wrapped my fingers around the cold metal, before pulling them out of my bag.

“No it’s the one from my office. And no, not the sports office, but the office in my classroom. I bought it this morning if you must know. So it’s nice and fresh,” I nodded, not realising he couldn’t see me.

“That’s always good to know,” I unlocked my car. “Do you not have a class now?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Nope,” he said while I threw my bag into the passengers seat, sitting at the wheel. “I’ve nearly had a completely free day. Two of my classes are off for exams so I didn’t have them today. And I only had a few other classes. It’s a pretty nice day to be honest. I like this part of the school year.”

“Clearly not when I was still at school because you couldn’t see me.” I said with a smirk.

“You know I could see you whenever I wanted.” I laughed closing the door. "But the history exam is on Friday so they'll be out of my hair soon enough." I rolled my eyes, placing the key in the ignition.

"Do you not usually invite your seniors over for a barbecue?" I remembered that day. It was a bit awkward but it was fun.

"Yeah, apparently we aren't allowed to do that any more. The teacher's aren't happy about it to be honest."

"I'm sure they're aren't," I agreed with him. "Anyway I'll see you in a bit," I remember I would see him soon.

"Okay, see you soon." He then hung up the phone. I locked my phone and threw it into my bag.

I can’t believe I’ve nearly finished my first year at uni. My classes finished a while ago, so all I have left to do is exams. Since my maths exam is later than the rest of the exams, I’m still going to my maths lectures. But I seriously can’t wait to finish and get off for summer. Which starts tomorrow. It’s great knowing summer is so close. But I have to wait for Caleb to finish, I think he’s still working for another two weeks. But he’ll finish soon enough.