I've Got What I Wanted. Epilouge

Well guys, it's been interesting :) I have to say, I'm going to miss wrong about these two :( but everything must come to an end :D but I'm really happy with this chapter, so I hope you like it. I'm really sorry it's taken so long, but I've been really busy with school. Which brings me on to some awesome news :)

If you liked my Facebook page you'll already know this. But every year,barbules have a formal with teachers. And my old maths teacher, who you all know, agreed to sit with me and my friends :D I can't wait it's going to be awesome!

Anyways, I really hope you like this chapter and you liked the whole book. Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :) if you miss me, you can always check out my other story, 'An Unknown Love' :D thanks so much for reading this, it means a lot.

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

"I didn't even do anything!" Michael shouted as he walked into the house.

"Obviously not if I'm shouting at you." Caleb replied sarcastically. I sighed and stood up from the sofa. "I'm sick of telling you that you can't get on like that. When you're in class you should get on like everyone else. I'm your teacher in class not you're father."

I stood at the door and watched Caleb take his coat off. "Whatever," Michael muttered dropping his bag at the bottom of the stairs.

"Take it upstairs with you Michael and do some homework." Caleb told him, putting his hands on his hips. Michael sighed, grabbed his bag and went upstairs. Caleb sighed and hung his head.

"What did he do this time?" I asked leaning on the door frame. Caleb let out a breath and shook his head.

"Getting on like an idiot in class." He raised his head and looked at me. "He still thinks that because he's my son, the rules don't apply to him." He shrugged and walked over to me. "He'll realise soon enough that he can't do that." He smiled and put his hands on my waist. "How was your day?"

"Alright," I said with a shrug. "It was nice having a day off." I smiled knowing he hates it when I have a weekday off. "Aaron came around earlier so it wasn't too bad."

"How was Sophie?" He asked stroking my cheek.

"Ask her yourself," I said when I heard the door upstairs close.

"Daddy! Daddy look!" She said excitedly coming down the stairs.

"What?" Caleb said dramatically. She stopped in front of him and held out a piece of paper. "What's this?" He bent down and lifted Sophie into his arms. He held the paper put to look at it.

"That's you and mummy," she pointed to two of the people she drew. "Me and Mikey," she pointed to the other two. "And the baby," she finally pointed to a crib with a baby in it.

"That's fantastic Kiddo. I'm going to put it up on my wall in my classroom." He looked at her and smiled.

"Put it in your bag so you don't forget." She told him with a serious face. He laughed and nodded.

"Don't worry Sweetheart, I won't forget." He promised her, kissing her forehead. "Right, go get ready so we can drop you off at Granny and Greg's." He bent down and set Sophie on the ground. "I'll be up in a second." He stood up as she bounded up the stairs. "I'm too old to be doing this again." He smirked glancing at my stomach.

"You said that last time." I smiled, walking towards the kitchen. I guess I should tell you how things have changed.

Michael is now a moody sixteen year old. I really hope I wasn't like that when I was sixteen. He's now at Caleb's school, and Caleb is his History teacher. And Michael thinks because he's his father, he can treat him differently in school. Which is really starting to annoy Caleb. He's always telling him to stop acting like that, and get on like every other student, but Michael's having none of it.