I've Got What I Wanted. Part 34

Hey guy! Again long time for the update. But I'm concentrating on school. I'm off for a week so hopefully I'll have another upload soon. There probably won't be very many more chapter. Probably just after forty. I want to get this one finished so I can start my new one. I'm aiming to have this finished for Christmas (maybe :P) Anyways, hope you like this chapter. And I'll proof read it tomorrow. I'm really tired.
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan.
Like my Facebook Page 'Phoenix-54'
And Follow me on Twitter 'WattyPhoenix54' 
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"I'm staying at Aaron's tonight. I'll call you in the morning." I sent a message to my mum. 

"I'm sure she would rather have you call her than text her." Aaron said from beside me. I shrugged putting my phone back in my bag. 

"I'd just say exactly what I said in the text. And texting her is easier than calling her." I explained as we continued through town. I have to say, I was still sort of hungry even though we finished dinner half an hour ago. But I think I have a pretty good excuse. 

"So what are you doing on Monday then? Since you can't spend it with the coolest and best people you know." Beth glanced at me with a smirk. 

"We'll Jedward aren't in town so I'm going to have to spend it with some losers." I really hate Jedward by the way. But it was the first thing I plucked from my head. "No I'm having dinner with my mum, Johnny and Greg." I turned to my right and opened the door to the milkshake bar.

"That'd be nice. A family dinner just like old times." 

I glanced over at Aaron with a smile. I was quite happy to go out to dinner with them. I haven't really been in the same room with them all together. It's be nice if Caleb was there, but we're going out on Thursday instead. "Yeah it'll be nice. It's just effort though," I said with a laugh. 

"Don't be so lazy," Aaron said as we waited in the line. 

"I'm going to the bathroom. Order me a strawberry and apple one?" She asked walking towards the toilets. I nodded and turned back to Aaron. 

"So how're things going with Caleb then? What are the plans for Thursday; since you're going out with the second best person?" Aaron can be a cocky little bugger sometimes. His ego just gets bigger and bigger every time I see him. It's actually ridiculous. 

“Yeah, because we know that’s true.” I sarcastically said while rolling my eyes. “I don’t know yet. He said he’d text me before Thursday, but he hasn’t so far. I’ll probably not find out until Thursday anyway. But I’m really excited,” I turned to Aaron and hit his arm a few times.

"Okay I get the idea," he grabbed my arm to stop me from hitting him. "Is it not going out to dinner with you guys?"

I shook my head, walking further in the queue. "No we're just going to go it on Thursday. But it would be nice if he did come." I gave a slight shrug of the shoulder like I didn't care. But I really did care. 

"But you can still go out both days. There's no law saying you can go out this day," he said using his hand for some kind of illustration. "But you can't go out this day. It's a free world; you can do what you want." He let his hand fall back to his side with a smacking noise against his leg. 

"No way," I exasperated at him. "Is that how it works? I thought you were only allowed to go out one weekday and one day at the weekend. My life finally has meaning." Maybe I was too sarcastic there, but Aaron hated it when I was sarcastic to him. 

"There's no need to be a sarcastic bitch about it." He got the hump making me laugh. I poked his side making him squirm away. "Go away," he moved forward in the queue and put his back to me. 

"Don't be an idiot," I annoyed him further standing beside him. "You know I'm only joking."

“Yeah but you’re still annoying,” he didn’t look down at me which made me laugh. I nudged him as Beth came back from the bathroom.

“What’s up with him?” She asked nodding towards Aaron. I laughed and shook my head.

“He’s just being a big baby.”

“He’s always a big baby,” she said making me smirk. I love my friends.