I've Got What I Wanted. Part 30

Hey :) So, sorry again. But I was sick all week. And I've been staying up until like 3am every night watching The Mentalist. Because it's brilliant :) I freaking love that show. I have all three boxsets and I want to watch them all before school starts. And Simon Baker is on hot guy ;) Plus I'm going away on holiday in a few days!! Yay! :) So I'm away in Spain for two weeks. There might be wifi where I'm staying, but I'll only find out when I'm there. If there isn't wifi, then I won't upload until around the 20th of August. Once I come back from holiday, it's like a week until I'm back at school. Which is kind of depressing. But I'll try and get a new chapter up before I go :) Just out of curiousity, how many of you want them to get back together?  Or for her to get together with Cahill? I know what I'm doing, but I'd like to see what you think.
Anyway, that's it for today and I hope you enjoy.
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. And please Like my Facebook page 'Phoenix-54'
I'll definitely talk to you all before I go. Maybe an Upload :) See you later and enjoy :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY

“Riley, your phone is ringing.” Aaron shouted from the living room. I’ve crashed here for two nights already. And I’m no closer to knowing what to do. I grabbed my drink before walking into the living room. I lifted my phone and sighed. “Who is it?”

“Mum,” I set my glass on the table answering the call. “Hey,” I tried acting like nothing was wrong.

“Where are you?” She clearly knows what’s going on.

“I’m at Aaron’s house. Why?” I walked over to Aaron and sat down beside him

“Caleb came over earlier asking to talk to you. He was under the assumption that you were here. What's going on?"

I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose. "It's complicated mum. It's nothing for you to worry about."

“Well I am worried about it Riley. I want to know what’s going on. Why don’t you stay here instead of Aaron’s? Come over for dinner and talk about it.”

I looked at Aaron rolling my eyes. He smiled, shaking his head slightly. “I can’t mum I’m going out soon. I don’t know if I’ll be finished by dinner time.” I really don’t want to talk to her about it. She’ll only see one side of it.  And I really don’t need that. I need to talk to someone who will help me see where Caleb is coming from. I’m confused enough as it is, that I don’t need my mum to complain about him.

“Well come around whenever you finish then. I don’t see why you’re staying in Aaron’s house and not here.” She always had something to complain about. I know I should probably be telling her everything, but I didn’t want to tell her most of it yet.

“I don’t know when I’ll be finished. I’ll text you when I’m leaving.” I closed my eyes, resting my forehead against my palm.

“Okay, I’ll see you later then.”

“See you later,” I hung up the phone, let out a breath. “I just want to go somewhere where nobody can talk to me.”

Aaron laughed, pausing his video game. “Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. There’s always going to be people you don’t want to talk to, trying to talk to you.”

“What if I move towns or something?” I looked over at him and smiled. He smirked shaking his head. “I just want a few days where I only have to talk to the people that I want to talk to.” I groaned, falling back against the sofa. 

“I really hope I’m not involved in that,” he hit my knee. I smiled shaking my head.

“Well you’re obviously now involved. I’m here aren’t I? We should just run away together.” I repeated slapped his thigh. He laughed, grabbing my hand to stop me.

“I don’t think so Riley. You’d end up complaining about something or other.”

I narrowed my eyes before hitting the back of his head. “I don’t complain about things. You’re just really annoying that I have to tell you.” I smirked standing up from the sofa. “Right, I should go now.” I walked over to the other chair and grabbed my jacket. “Are you sure you don’t want to come? It’ll probably be more interesting than that game.”