I've Got What I Wanted. Part 44

Hi :) how's everyone doing? Hope all my UK fans got the results they wanted on Thursday in they're A-Levels. I was a bit pissed off at some of mine :( anyway!

Not much to say just that there's one more chapter :( I'm really sad about that. I'll miss Caleb and Riley.

But until then enjoy this one :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan (don't really like the whole followers thing)

Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :)

Ps there's a lot if cheesiness in the end :P

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

"Would you calm down Riley!" Beth scolded me with a laugh.

"I can't help it what if he thinks I look stupid in this dress? When if he thinks the dress is ugly? He's probably standing in there looking like a freaking model like always." Saying I was nervous was an understatement. I'm absolutely terrified. I don't want to walk in there and have everyone's eyes on me.

"You look amazing. The dress is perfect for you. Now, take a deep breath and calm down. The next time you walk out here, you'll be Mrs Baker." She smiled, coming to stand in front of me. I bit my lip, but smiled through it.

"I know, I still can't believe it." I finally broke out in a grin.

"When you get back you need to find me a guy." Beth smiled, and moved beside me. "Are you ready?" She asked, looking at me. I took a deep breath and nodded. I walked through the door with a huge smile on my face, knowing the next time I walk through them, I'll be married to Caleb.

~

"Caleb if you'd like to say your vows." The vicar said stepping to the side. Caleb smiled and cupped my hands in his. He took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes. I could see the same amount of love that he had when we first started dating, if not more love. Because I've certainly fallen more in love with him.

"There's actually so much I could say about you. And I should probably take my chance now and say as much as I can, since I never get a word in with you."

I laughed as did the guests sitting in the church. "But I love that about you. I love the fact that you talk endlessly about silly things. How you get excited when you talk about the latest episode of The Mentalist, or how you get on like a fan girl over Andrew Cooper." He smirked, amusement written across his face. "But seriously, I'll admit I never fancied you the moment I saw you all those years ago. Honestly, I didn't look at you that way until about a year after that. But I did know that you'd be someone special and important to me when I first saw you. I just didn't know it would be as the woman I love."

I smiled and gave his hand a squeeze. I was determined not to cry and make my mascara run. At least for the time being. "I loved your company and you became my best friend. No offence to Jim," he smirked looking over at Jim. Jim shook his head and held his hands up. Caleb laughed and looked back at me. "And then I started falling in love with you." He reached up and gently tucked some hair behind my ear. "Every day I would just feel my feelings towards you grow. Whenever I wasn't with you, I was probably thinking about you. I can honestly say I love everything about you. Maybe not the sarcasm at some points," he smirked knowingly. "But that's probably the only thing. You are the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life. I know I've done some really stupid things, and you've forgiven me. And I'm really grateful that you've given me more chances than I probably deserve. But from now on my life is only about caring for you and Michael. Nothing else matters to me as much as you two do. I promise I will be the best husband and father you could ask for. We just need to get that register signed and that ring on your finger, and we can start a new life. One that I've been dreaming of since we first started dating." He smiled, running his thumbs along the back of my hands.