I've Got What I Wanted. Part 10

Hey guys! Yeah I know it's a suprise that I uploaded in under a week :) So what do we think of Stephanie and the rest of the family? If you don't like Stephanie, I'm sorry, but she's going to be in it a lot. Anyways I'm going to relax becuase I have an exam tomorrow. And I haven't revised but awell, it's not that important anyway XD
Please Vote Comment (4 or 5) and Become a Fan :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER TEN

It’s official, I hate Stephanie. She’s starting to ruin my New Year’s Eve. Caleb was sick yesterday so we decided just to come today instead. And like always, Stephanie needed help with her essay that was due when she went back. I seriously don’t understand why I’m jealous of her. I guess I just hate when someone flirts with Caleb, like he does with me. But I trust Caleb one hundred per cent. I know he wouldn’t cheat on me.

“Stephanie I’ve got a headache. You’ll have to finish it off on your own.” Caleb told her standing up. Stephanie nodded, clearly starting to get in a mood. Caleb sighed as he sat down beside me.

“If you’ve got a headache put your glasses on.” He looked at me and sighed.

“I don’t want to though. They’re annoying,” I laughed and put my hand into his pocket. I pulled out his glasses and handed them to him.

“The optician said it’ll only get worse if you don’t wear them.” He groaned and slipped his glasses onto his nose. “I wonder what’s making it so bad lately.” I said to him.

“At Christmas Lucas told me that my mum started to get bad eyesight. I must take after her maybe. The optician did say that I’d probably have to wear them permanently when I get to my fifties.”

“So basically when you’re and old man. Well you are an old man,” he laughed sarcastically.

“Very funny,” he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side. I looked towards the door as I saw Damien and Johnny walk into the room. I couldn’t help but laugh as Johnny walked over to the chair in pain. “What’s wrong with you?” Johnny groaned as he sat down in the armchair.

“That brat stole five pounds from me.” I looked over at Damien who was smiling.

“How did he steal it?” I asked looking back at Johnny.

“He bet me five pounds that I couldn’t make a slam dunk out the back. So naturally I agreed even though I hate taking money of people.” I snorted earning a glare from him. “Anyway I went to do it but it was too high and I ended up falling on my ass.” I burst out laughing along with Caleb. “It’s not funny it’s really sore. It’s higher than it looks.” I laughed harder putting my hand on Caleb’s knee.

“It’s probably not that hard.” Caleb said to him.

“Well I’d like to see you try.” I stopped laughing knowing what was going to happen. Caleb loved it when someone challenged him. I looked at Caleb and shook my head.

“Don’t do it,” he looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat forward.

“I bet you a fiver that I can make it.” Caleb proposed to Johnny. He laughed and sat forward, groaning in the process.

“Come on, I know you’re rich. Scared you’ll lose?” He challenged him. Why do they always have to compete with each other?

“Fine, how much have you got on you now?” Johnny dug into his back pocket and pulled out a few notes. He counted it before looking back up.

“Fifty,” Caleb nodded and went into his own pocket.

“Fine, fifty pounds says I can make a slam dunk.” I looked on, used to their bets.